• Hello Guest,

Alpha v1.0 has been released on Steam! Bug reports can be made using our new in-game bug reporting system. Please consider joining our Discord if you need assistance.

-The team at a2z(Interactive);

Some general questions

Thread starter #1

kakarott

Backer
Hi guys, I have some questions. I have my own server and I have been playing this game for a few days. I love the game so much but some things Im struggling with. I noticed all the sites are outdated with codes to spawn certain items. The items Im looking for are as follows:
1: Small Engine Carburetor
2: short oil filter
3: canteen metalic bottle to boil water.
I will link the site below where I have been getting my codes from. Also I have all the stuff my car needs like alternator and spark plugs etc, I get the message saying press W to start the engine but nothing ever happens. no start. I have tried every single car out there and no start :( any help would be apprecaited.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Hl_0IsjJ_6jKfTIEnMA7pXvtZtaz1amcHDwGYXu1vsQ/edit#gid=0

JB_

Developer
Developer
Hey Kakarott,

Thanks much for the support, glad you're enjoying the game. You can use the /lookup command to find anything in game. So you can just /lookup Small that will return anything that has 'small' in the name, like the small engine carburetor. Once you have all your parts in the vehicle click the [Interact] button in the inventory that'll start the vehicle. We'll update the item list and add it to the wiki shortly.

Thread starter #3

kakarott

Backer
Thanks so much!! I cant wait to test it. That sounds super easy. I was one of the kickstarter guys all those years ago haha so glad to finally be playing. I even bought it for my wife and she is having a good time in here too.

Mica

Backer
Hey JB, hey Dev's and rest of the World ;) ...

Short Question too. I startet STN today again. Have the prob that there is no loot in any Kind of boxes, carpents, chet etc etc ...

Dr. J

Survivor
Backer
Currently @Mica loot tends to spawn inside buildings, just after the new in game day starts. You can also find it in tents (normally clean rags there)

So investigate the buildings, no need to look in cupboards, it's going to be obvious, use the <f> key to help you scout out the surroundings.

Ginge510

Has anyone had issues with drop/place making the inventory screen dissapear? I know this isn't for bugs but its been raised and solved previously with a comment saying couldn't replicate. Wondered if its something i'm doing wrong?