• Hello Guest,

Alpha v1.0 has been released on Steam! Bug reports can be made using our new in-game bug reporting system. Please consider joining our Discord if you need assistance.

-The team at a2z(Interactive);

Some ideas that occurred as i was walking home

Thread starter #1

DZS

Mammoth
Backer
Flare gun - this has prob been suggested before
Rappelling gear for getting down without reking yo self
Chemical hand warmer for those frosty nights
Winter ice on roads, everyone loves some drift
Snowchains for tyres, for those that enjoy keeping their car in one piece
Ice bergs? Can haz near Canada?
Polar fishing, if can haz icebergs why not polar fishing?
Low tide, walk to prison. As this has existed since the beginning of time it surely fits. An interesting feature idea.
Floatsam loot, maybe some floating crates containing rear random loot?
Upgradable broadcasting radio in radio stations, increase transmitting power to whole island
Interactable pool table and que mini game
Collectable xfiles poster 'the truths out there'
Other 2k posters, bands places advertisments in the style of the year 2000 would love to see a korn poster or two
River rafts from logs

Computers with y2k bug or appliances, surprised this hasn't been talked about yet or has it? To expand:
Anything with possible digital Y2K bugs, malfunctions occasionally there's a chance it will stop working temporally. Using some sort of crafted electronic hack it could be mitigated, like with a eeprom programmer but homemade lol. This gives me a Y2K tech buzz, love how techy everything was in those days. Advancing not quite there yet, even smart phones were PDA's 'grimace'.

Dr. J

Survivor
Backer
Liking the idea of beachcombing to pick up some random loot, also getting a radio tower working to increase radio range.
What do you think would be necessary for that? A generator for power, obviously, but what else would you need?

Thread starter #3

DZS

Mammoth
Backer
Maybe some radio components i dunno have to spend some time reading. Not a ham guy.