• Hello Guest,

Alpha v1.0 has been released on Steam! Bug reports can be made using our new in-game bug reporting system. Please consider joining our Discord if you need assistance.

-The team at a2z(Interactive);

Special Backer Clothing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alioshia

Backer
Agreed, passive clothing would be great, however i have always seen things like that to be rather pointless and usually get switched out for better looking things. I would prefer something more like a special box to put a small few items in that nobody else could open, or if exclusive clothing is the case, the ability to join a server and switch my clothing item into the exclusive backer variant, like H1Z1 currently has, but only for very special items, not just skins for every thing you come across.

Perhaps the ability to put a Logo on the current item you wish, rather then actually having a special bit of clothing?

MaybeMe

Backer
Bug Exterminator Gasmask/ aesthetic hazmat suit.

Shows that you squashed bugs.

BirdBlackbird

Backer
a backer badge logo to put on your clothes? (toggle-able)
And yeah a box or something would be nice But I do prefer something visual cause then I can relate to people without asking if they've got a box XD

Alioshia

Backer
a backer badge logo to put on your clothes? (toggle-able)
And yeah a box or something would be nice But I do prefer something visual cause then I can relate to people without asking if they've got a box XD
Maybe make the logo customization for backers only? so backer create their own logo?

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
Maybe make the logo customization for backers only? so backer create their own logo?
Cool idea, I want some big dong on mine....

:p

But on a serious note its still not a bad idea, whether its dev/backer choice of emblem/clothes.

Status
Not open for further replies.