• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Special clothes or items and tags

Thread starter #1

Doors

Backer
I was thinking. If player stats was implemented and we got to a certain number of zombie kills for example. We would be able to unlock a special item maybe. I was thinking more like some sort of clothing item. Or maybe achievments.

Or maybe even player tags. So if you see a players name in a lobby or something. You could have your own special tag so if you have like 50 zombie kills your tag my be "Zombie Killer" or something along these lines.

Kirk

Soon to be Survivor
Backer
I was thinking. If player stats was implemented and we got to a certain number of zombie kills for example. We would be able to unlock a special item maybe. I was thinking more like some sort of clothing item. Or maybe achievments.

Or maybe even player tags. So if you see a players name in a lobby or something. You could have your own special tag so if you have like 50 zombie kills your tag my be "Zombie Killer" or something along these lines.
Steam achievements

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
No unlocking items but
Steam achievements
I'd say yes to that alone and here's a few off the top of my head...

Double Spinal Tap - Remove a zombie's head with a melee weapon.
Where gonna need a bigger RV - Apply the first modification to an RV.
Rope a Dope - Have a human trigger a trip-wire trap.
Are we there yet? - Travel X amount of m/km.
Keep your friends close, your enemy's closer - Take a hostage.
You're one ugly motherfucker! - First contact with a zombie.

Could go on all day... but I won't... :D

Montauk

Test Subject
Backer
Maybe not so much unlocking actual items, but maybe unlocking 'designs' like face/war paint designs, weapon paint schemes, or designs you can paint onto your clothing or something like that (note you would still need to find paint). Thoughts?

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
Maybe not so much unlocking actual items, but maybe unlocking 'designs' like face/war paint designs, weapon paint schemes, or designs you can paint onto your clothing or something like that (note you would still need to find paint). Thoughts?
Paint designs/"skins" for vehicles, cloths, face, weapons etc... I don't mind the thought of unlocking cosmetic stuff but nothing that could effect gameplay giving anyone the upper hand over another... aslong as it's not CS:GO/PAYDAY 2 stuff.

Montauk

Test Subject
Backer
Paint designs/"skins" for vehicles, cloths, face, weapons etc... I don't mind the thought of unlocking cosmetic stuff but nothing that could effect gameplay giving anyone the upper hand over another... aslong as it's not CS:GO/PAYDAY 2 stuff.
Yeah I agree as long as it's cosmetic I'm all for it.