• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Spike Bomb

Thread starter #1

Rules

The Bandit
Backer
easy idea really

its cans with nails and gunpowder in them and they are tripwired in some place so when the zombies walk over it and it blows up and sends nails flying in to them.

items needed:

8 nails
gunpowder
2 cans
1 wire

with all love Rules

Lt Snake X

ParaMedic
Backer
kinda sounds like trap which they already have but this sounds like the bomb in last of us too

M_Dawg

Officially Awesome
Backer
Sounds like the trip mine suggested earlier. Except you didn't make an awesome paint picture to describe it. It would be better if you would put a little more description into your suggestions from now on. People like to see a well thought out idea over "You need this and it goes boom".

ZacharyM

Backer
I did the one with the "awesome paint" post about the bomb; however mine is always in the ground if you edit it so that you throw it and then shoot it and it goes off!

Davod Chavis

Grade A Zombie Killer
The Spike bomb in Last of us wasn't realistic. A guy would walk near it and it'd go off. How would you set it off? You'd need to have something to spark the gunpowder and then hope that it isn't a dud. Cool idea though. Just think it would need some work. :)