• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

spike door

Thread starter #1
in case you have problems with zombies smashing your doors just spike the door the first 1 get spikes and the others smash the zombie instead of the door

Crazypineapple55

The Official Bus Driver
Backer
I am unaware of the originality of this idea, but regardless it would help if you went into more depth/ Detail on your idea. Also some proof reading and proper grammar would spice up your idea just as much. This would show that you really put a lot of time and thought in to your idea. I'm glad as always to see more ideas, but this one needs some development. What do you use for Spikes? Do you have to remove corpses by hand? Can it hurt players? How do i open my door if there are spikes on it? Where are the spikes placed?...those are some concerns to name a few.

Thread starter #3
okay spikes can be as well from wood as it can with metal the idea is to use the force of multiple zombies pushing the first zombie gets pushed into the spikes and if the zombies try an hit the door they hit the zombie instead i dont think players would be so stupid to run into spikes P.S the reason my message was short is because im typing with a playstation and that goes slow