• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Split screen!

Split Screen/Couch co op (PC,and when there are console releases)

• Yes(Only LAN Servers)

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • No

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Yes(Both online and LAN servers)

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
Thread starter #1

tyronethecalzone

Survivor
Backer
This would be 2 player co op only on lan servers no you couldn't bring your friend on large servers unless the STN would let us :) but i loved couch co op back in the days and its died out whats happened to inviting your friends over and just playing all night long and ordering out and such those were the best times and id loved for STN to bring that back especially this kind of game would be amazing and yes PC split screen first! i know its not to popular but i believe in the STN development team! :)(Also it doesnt have to be lan it could be just a split screen option and youd just make a guest profile)

NothingsTRUE

Survivor
Backer
Thread starter #3

tyronethecalzone

Survivor
Backer
Also it doesnt have to be lan it could be just a split screen option and youd just make a guest profile
I am not really sure why one of the answers says ONLY lan servers when this game from the get go on the kick starter page is built as a MMO. I would love offline play myself but at the same time that's now what this game is about.

Also there have already been topics on this subject many a times. Here is the most recent one:

http://www.community.survivethenights.net/threads/private-lan-servers.3643/#post-37608
split screen not LAN servers

NothingsTRUE

Survivor
Backer
I shamefully admit to split-screen would be nice with a friend, but realistically its not going to happen, and im sure my friend would like his whole screen to himself playing LAN or Online :D

Roger

NothingsTRUE

Survivor
Backer
I shamefully admit to split-screen would be nice with a friend, but realistically its not going to happen, and im sure my friend would like his whole screen to himself playing LAN or Online :D

Roger
Reminds me of Back in the day of tapping a card board box to my small 16 inch 400 lb TV so me and my buddies cant cheap when playing golden Eye hahaha. Oh how the world has progressed.

Haha I was actually thinking Goldeneye aswell when split screen came into mind, timewarp lol

Roger