• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Spring Bow/Turret Trap

Thread starter Moderator #1

DemoCar82

This is it... the apocalypse.
Community Mod
Backer
After an idea from the recent photo/thread JB made, here is something I imagined, and low and behold, they exist and some look pretty wicked. :D I think if you made reload times slightly quicker than in the vid you'd be fine.

There are a couple pretty cool variation of this, and I personal feel this would be a pretty cool and interesting home-made stationary "turret" or even made into a trap w/ a trip-line or something of sorts. And when I say "turret" I'd see something like this as a "top tier/end game" type of weapon/trap to defend your "base". I feel this could/would be a pretty devastating weapon w/ just rocks and things... but launching propane tanks near zombies then shoot and blow them up... who knows???

Items Needed:

1 -Truck Leaf Spring
6 - Bolts
3 - Scrap Steel (Or Steel tubing or steel fence poles??)
2 - Bundles of Rope
1 - 1 Boat Winch or "Come-A-Long"

Tools Needed:

Welder and/or Torches
Crescent Wrench

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
Holy s**t.. If you walked through a door and that hit you.. god damn.. also goes pretty far outdoors could be used as artillery a couple of them with a quicker reload, you could also upgrade it to a pneumatic one with multiple barrels .. maybe that's going too far?

Edit: Nope...adding a belt feeder for the arrows is going too far :D.