• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Stadiums

Thread starter #1

Bartrick

---
Backer
Why because why not. The stadium will have gear, it will have baseball helmets, baseball bats. Or you can grab a baseball to distract zombies when passing, also it makes a good place to hide when going against bandits.(hiding under the bleachers and hiding in lockers) Also if your on the roof of the stadium you can push zombies off and not having to worry about losing ammo/or breaking melee weapons. *if added*

Bouncer

Deep Thinker
Backer
they are adding a shopping mall, i would think they would have a sporting goods store

Lt Snake X

ParaMedic
Backer
still wouldn't mind having a stadium i could protect and take prisoners and turn into my Arena even have the outfit for all them

SpaceWalrus

Backer
Could have a disaster shelter for when the infection first kicked off?Like where everyone was set by the militery? Could have an old Football stadium with a few militery tents in there and a quarenteen zone of some sort? And a few militery vehicles?

Have the Vip boxes as the comm center of the stadium?

Moderator #6

Lord Goose

One does not simply hunt.
Community Mod
Backer
I like the suggestion but the devs are going to have it all civilized. So I don't think there will be much Military-styled things in the game; this includes weapons, cars, clothes .etc.

Tally Ho!

SpaceWalrus

Backer
Well could have it all Civilized then? But then where is the Ground zero for the outbreak? Has to start somewhere right..

Moderator #8

Lord Goose

One does not simply hunt.
Community Mod
Backer
Tis true. I'm not too sure how the Devs are going to implement military intervention into the game. I guess we'll have to wait and see :)

Tally Ho!

strategos2411

Survivor
Backer
I can definitely see something like this, like @Skeele says. It would be a civilian triage area, with a lot of zombies, as most places in real life set up ad hoc medical areas during emergencies/epidemics. It would have a wealth of medical supplies, but non to very little in the way of weapons and ammo, would have to be highly populated with zombies though so as to not make it too easy to stock up on bandages, pain pills etc.

Cheester

Backer
I was thinking how awesome it would be if you could go inside of a giant stadium whether it is a football stadium or like for concerts. Wouldn't that be cool though just standing at the bottom of a giant stadium with seats all around? I don't know it kind of sounds stupid but I think it would be cool.

Attachments

Bchhog

Avid Supporter
Backer
Sounds like a cool idea, though in regards to safety and resources it would be highly lacking. I think it'll come down to the estimated population of the island whether we get a stadium or not. The one in your photo, which you might already know is the Ōita Bank Dome. It's a multi-purpose stadium and can house 40,000 people. Though it's in the city of Ōita, which has a population of 475,000 people. Along with being 500 square kilometers, which is almost 14 time larger than the island.

If the Devs are going to put a stadium in the game it would probably be about the size of FAU Stadium which seats 30,000.

It's located in Boca Raton, Florida which has a pop of 80,000. Along with a land mass of 70 square kilometers, almost double that of the shown island of 36 square kilometers.

Though a college stadium is more likely since it'd be smaller and the possibility of a college campus on the island. For example Titan, or FIU stadium. Titan seating 10,000 while FIU 20,000.

Titan

FIU

Sources: