• Hello Guest,

Alpha v1.0 has been released on Steam! Bug reports can be made using our new in-game bug reporting system. Please consider joining our Discord if you need assistance.

-The team at a2z(Interactive);

Steam and STN (as a backer)

Thread starter #1

Mklwhite

Backer
Hello everyone! It has been a looong time since I have been out here. I saw in a recent email that we can now access the game through steam... How do we do that (as a backer) without paying for it through Steam? Most likely a dumb question, but I didn't see it mentioned and I would like to get back into to checking the game out.
Thanks.
~M

Admin #2

JB_

Developer
Developer
Hello everyone! It has been a looong time since I have been out here. I saw in a recent email that we can now access the game through steam... How do we do that (as a backer) without paying for it through Steam? Most likely a dumb question, but I didn't see it mentioned and I would like to get back into to checking the game out.
Thanks.
~M
Hey bud, thanks much for the support. If you start a conversation with me here (DM/Message) and provide your original backing email address I can get your key sorted. Alternatively you can contact me on our Discord :)