• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Steam Approved! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Admin #1

JB_

Developer
Developer
Hello all,

The time has come to announce our release date! :) Our builds have been approved by Steam. We will be moving forward with release on Thursday, December 21st. The Steam store will open up and the game will become downloadable to all. Servers should be up although you should NOT expect them to be stable for several days.

We will have another update out before release that will go into a bit more detail as to what should be expected from the build. What’s in, what’s not, what needs work and how we’ll bug report. For the time being, you can have a quick glance at the current store. We’ve updated it to reflect just where the build is.

Thanks much for the continued support! We’re drawing closer to some real testing and the team is excited to get working with you all!

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
It's draws closer... can you hear it?, can you smell it?... hordes of h̶a̶l̶f̶-̶d̶e̶a̶d̶ g̶a̶m̶e̶r̶s̶ the undead zombies.

Mirfster

Backer
Sweet!, I just responded in the other thread... But seems you beat me to it. Glad I didn't ruin your announcement. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.