• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Steam Approved! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Admin #182

JB_

Developer
Developer
Where is my key ???
I have preordered Survive The Nights, 8 months ago. You released the game and we who have pre-ordered the game have no key got yet ??? :(:mad:
If you can't find the key in your Humble account, let me know PM me here and I'll get it sorted :)

DCamacho

I just downloaded the game through Steam. When I'm going to install it, the following error appears: "An error occurred while updating STN (Invalid Platform)". I use MacOS High Sierra.. Help! :(

NickODG

Oh so pretty oh so pretty
Lead Mod
Backer
I just downloaded the game through Steam. When I'm going to install it, the following error appears: "An error occurred while updating STN (Invalid Platform)". I use MacOS High Sierra.. Help! :(
Mac builds have not been uploaded yet but they are working on it :)

Tyler Burkill

Backer
Been a long time coming, never had much of a chance to get into the alpha/beta's but currently installing so will look forward to testing it out.
A breeze to activate and install (being a kickstarter backer). So happy there :).

Status
Not open for further replies.