• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Steam Approved! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. J

Survivor
Backer
Can we expect the Trello link for bug reporting to be made public at the same time as the download?
I don't just want to play, I want to help move the game forwards.

jaela

Backer
Hello all,

The time has come to announce our release date! :) Our builds have been approved by Steam. We will be moving forward with release on Thursday, December 21st. The Steam store will open up and the game will become downloadable to all. Servers should be up although you should NOT expect them to be stable for several days.

We will have another update out before release that will go into a bit more detail as to what should be expected from the build. What’s in, what’s not, what needs work and how we’ll bug report. For the time being, you can have a quick glance at the current store. We’ve updated it to reflect just where the build is.

Thanks much for the continue support! We’re drawing closer to some real testing and the team is excited to get working with you all!
OMGoodness, Congratulations to all of you, your hard work is paying off, So excited for you and for us as your game moves forward, thank you for allowing us all to help debug it so it turns into the dream you all had ... Well Done!

Dunefan

Backer
Yippee Christmas has come early :D

Zombie Hodor

Backer
Oh, suuuuure. Release when I am staying at a hotel suite for the holidays and won't be able to play. Thanks! Just teasing. :p

Thanks for putting in the hours yourself so close to the holidays. I look forward to seeing how things come along. Hope you guys are ready for the bug reports!

Hold onto your butts.

NickODG

Oh so pretty oh so pretty
Lead Mod
Backer
Been great testing so far and can't wait to see everyone on the servers getting them to burn going to be a good time haha.

Can we expect the Trello link for bug reporting to be made public at the same time as the download?
I don't just want to play, I want to help move the game forwards.
JB will have another update out soon with all the infos but we had to move from trello to bitbucket as trello lacks user permission controls :D

damn so what CAN we do? loot?
This is a pre-alpha build and you should not expect every feature to be in but there is a good amount and instead of taking his picture as it is i suggest to everyone to go look at the store page please and it shows everything that is in currently.

Last edited:

RickGrimes

.44 Magnum
Backer
Hello all,

The time has come to announce our release date! :) Our builds have been approved by Steam. We will be moving forward with release on Thursday, December 21st. The Steam store will open up and the game will become downloadable to all. Servers should be up although you should NOT expect them to be stable for several days.

We will have another update out before release that will go into a bit more detail as to what should be expected from the build. What’s in, what’s not, what needs work and how we’ll bug report. For the time being, you can have a quick glance at the current store. We’ve updated it to reflect just where the build is.

Thanks much for the continue support! We’re drawing closer to some real testing and the team is excited to get working with you all!
OHHHHHHHH THANK SWEET BABY JESUS THE DAY IS FINALLY HERE ALMOST !!!! Let's all make a round of applause to the A2Z development team and all the people who helped make this dream come true for these guys. I am so excited to play this as is the rest of you I'm sure, I hope to see you wonderful people in the game and hope you won't kill me (too much) hahah. :D:);)

Status
Not open for further replies.