• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Steam Approved! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

[GG] Stero

Backer
Hello all,

The time has come to announce our release date! :) Our builds have been approved by Steam. We will be moving forward with release on Thursday, December 21st. The Steam store will open up and the game will become downloadable to all. Servers should be up although you should NOT expect them to be stable for several days.

We will have another update out before release that will go into a bit more detail as to what should be expected from the build. What’s in, what’s not, what needs work and how we’ll bug report. For the time being, you can have a quick glance at the current store. We’ve updated it to reflect just where the build is.

Thanks much for the continue support! We’re drawing closer to some real testing and the team is excited to get working with you all!
So the backers will not get to play first?

SkPuniser

[QUOTE = "JB_, príspevok: 92354, člen: 2"] Ahoj všetci,

Nastal čas oznámiť dátum vydania! :)Naše stavby boli schválené spoločnosťou Steam. V utorok 21. decembra budeme pokračovať s prepustením. Steam obchod otvoria a hra bude k stiahnutiu pre všetkých. Servery by mali byť hore, aj keď by ste nemali očakávať, že budú stabilné niekoľko dní.

Pred vydaním budeme mať k dispozícii ďalšiu aktualizáciu, ktorá bude obsahovať trochu podrobnejšie informácie o tom, čo sa dá očakávať od vybudovania. Čo je, čo nie, čo potrebuje práca a ako budeme hlásiť chybu. V súčasnej dobe môžete mať rýchly pohľad na aktuálny obchod. Aktualizovali sme ho tak, aby odrážali miesto, kde je budova.

Ďakujeme za ďalšiu podporu! Priblížime sa k niektorým skutočným testom a tím je nadšený, že s vami pracujeme všetci! [/ QUOTE]
JB_:21 December is not Tuesdays and Thursdays, but even so I'm looking forward to playing

shanmk3

Backer
OMGG!!! i love you guys!!! if you we're in my face i would kiss you all!! XD i begin my christmas vacation on december 22th!!! i'm just so fucking excited about that!!! :)

Moderator #48

DemoCar82

This is it... the apocalypse.
Community Mod
Backer
Can't wait to see how this plays out... beginning of a whole other adventure starts here. Congrats to a2z(Interactive); for the release approval. This is gonna get epic for some time now! :p

Areonic

Backer
So at the end of it, backers are actually NOT getting it before everyone else? H1Z1 PTSD here we come!!!

ld-airgrafix

Survivor
Backer
Finally, years of defending a2z, I can finally b!tch about their game and complain about bugs and lack of content.
Just kidding, release is going to be friday here in Australia, its also last day of work for the year. Wife and kids are on notice, they are not to bother me for sat and sun

Status
Not open for further replies.