• Hello Guest,

Bug reports can be made using our in-game bug reporting system. Please consider joining our Discord if you need assistance.

-The team at a2z(Interactive);

Steam Approved! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.

P3nn3rtrator

Bushman
Backer
I was wondering when I will get a key code to activate on steam, I've been a backer for a few years and have patiently been waiting for the day of release but still have yet to receive a code,my friend recieved his via email already though... If you could let me know what's going on with this stuff that would be greay

KushBluntsLA

Backer
ah that's good then :) , but I hope that to much time has not been spent on making it look nice instead of gameplay
I guess you haven't read what's in the game not even a quarter of what's in those videos are there you be greatly disappointed the one main aspect i got this was to drive around an RV using as a mobile home and base of operations this reminds me of No MANS Sky show all these amazing videos and nothing from them is real this is called bait and switch and if not mistaken is illegal in the US.. Also your telling 2 years and $400000 you cant put 1 vehicle in game ?????

Sonboomin

Up and coming youtuber
Backer
I guess you haven't read what's in the game not even a quarter of what's in those videos are there you be greatly disappointed the one main aspect i got this was to drive around an RV using as a mobile home and base of operations this reminds me of No MANS Sky show all these amazing videos and nothing from them is real this is called bait and switch and if not mistaken is illegal in the US.. Also your telling 2 years and $400000 you cant put 1 vehicle in game ?????
Th game was built from the ground up..we not dealing with EA or Ubisoft level devs they're learning everyday...if u dont like the what theyre doing u can always go make your own game

Thread starter Admin #69

JB_

Developer
Developer
I was wondering when I will get a key code to activate on steam, I've been a backer for a few years and have patiently been waiting for the day of release but still have yet to receive a code,my friend recieved his via email already though... If you could let me know what's going on with this stuff that would be greay
Please send me a private message with your email address associated with your pre-order/Kickstarter account and we'll get this resolved :)

ld-airgrafix

Survivor
Backer
You are greatly misunderstanding the development of this game.All the features are still in the game, but they wont make it on launch. Vehicles will still be in game, but for a reason (probably buggy as hell) they are left out on release. So pls ask, before spreading false and negative accusations.

Sonboomin

Up and coming youtuber
Backer
Th game was built from the ground up..we not dealing with EA or Ubisoft level devs they're learning everyday...if u dont like the what theyre doing u can always go make your own game

ld-airgrafix

Survivor
Backer
ah that's good then :) , but I hope that to much time has not been spent on making it look nice instead of gameplay
One thing you need to remember is these devs are noobs, amateurs at game development. So pls understand game play will suck for a long time. Zombies will most likely be broken for a long time, their hit boxes off, not sure if melee even made it into launch.
7d2d had and still has erratic, hard to hit zombies and its been in development for about 5 years.

FinWinkle

Survivor
Backer
Awesome news and perfect timing for me!!! I start my vacation on the 22nd until the 3rd!! ;)

Can't wait! :)

russ williams

Backer
One thing you need to remember is these devs are noobs, amateurs at game development. So pls understand game play will suck for a long time. Zombies will most likely be broken for a long time, their hit boxes off, not sure if melee even made it into launch.
7d2d had and still has erratic, hard to hit zombies and its been in development for about 5 years.
that maybe true but so were the 7d2d devs when they started and look what they have done ;)

NickODG

Oh so pretty oh so pretty
Lead Mod
Backer
so it is no where near the same as what frankie played 3 years ago ?
Believe it or not but frankie actually never played the game in 2014 he was sent concept build footage by the devs and those concept builds got scrapped in early 2015, it's quite amazing what he did.

The timeline HERE explains all that if you are interested.

This build WILL be a pre-alpha build and the trailer is what they are wanting the alpha builds to be and they will be just that there is no trickery going on here, The vehicles have barely been worked on and last i heard actually hit zombies like a brick wall so are not ready to be added yet but they will be along with the features you see in the list. There is actually a decent amount of features currently in please do not take the persons screenshot on a previous page as an accurate representation and look for yourself on the steam storefront keeping in mind this is a pre-alpha build as of right now.

So why hasn't the question about the backers having first access before the rest of the public? seems like we were lied to?
Nobody was lied to and the question has been answered already in a previous update maybe "The devil is in the detail" not to sure but it has been answered already and things changed but the update explains the whole steam situation and to put it short it was either this or nothing at all.

OMG Soooo excited, I am gonna be turning off the phone, un-plugging the doorbell and playing like hell on Thursday hehe xxx
Same omg tell me what server you go on so i can pew pew you :p :D

Status
Not open for further replies.