• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Steam Approved! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

colours

Survival Aficionado
Backer
It was necessary...tired of hearing people bitch..if u dont like something do something bout it...bitching not gonna help‍♂️
I'm just saying the premise of your statement, which is "go make a game yourself" is intellectually vapid. It's also questionable to use your right to criticism to tell someone else they have no right to criticism, simply because you disagree with the way it was worded or presented.

You do you, I don't want to argue. I just think the mods will take care of things that are objectionable, and the rest of us can just ignore what we don't appreciate reading.

evildad

Backer
Yeah ... very nice. It starts soon !!
I'm glad that I can finally be there from the beginning and can help to find problems and to contribute to the development.

Oh yes. Dear critics ...
Before you know about content not yet available in the game. Please inquire about the process of playable pre-alpha versions and early access.
You do not get a valid game.
And concept ideas are no guarantee for content.

(Google translator)

KushBluntsLA

Backer
It was necessary...tired of hearing people bitch..if u dont like something do something bout it...bitching not gonna help‍♂️
Wow tired of people bitching you must want to live in a nice safe bubble if your tired of its part of life and part of any type of sales and just life in general and people bitching is what made them release the game if you didnt know thats why they are releasing it now in this state it's to make a good majority of people complaining shut up and not lose the trust of their fan base

Last edited:

Sonboomin

Up and coming youtuber
Backer
Wow tired of people bitching you must want to live in a nice safe bubble if your tired of its part of life and part of any type of sales and just life in general and people bitching is what made them release the game if you didnt know thats why they are releasing it now in this state it's to make a good majority of people complaining shut up and not lose the trust of their fan base
Im a police officer i deal with more then u can imagine everyday

Who's This Pleb

Future Ophthalmologist
Backer
There are some goddamn bitches on this thread...blows my mind how some people can be so unhappy all the time

ld-airgrafix

Survivor
Backer
Everything you see in STN is developed by a2z, they didnt use pre made assets or scripts, unlike other games , thats why you are going to see some original content in this game. The weather effects look amazing, besides project zomboid, i cant think of another game with seasonal weather. “Hands on” gameplay, you want to attach that trailer, open/close gate, you better pull it boy, no one button miracles here.
There are certain things im not to excited about, running zombies, i voiced my concern and quickly realised its their game, they can do as they wish. But the positives outweigh the negatives, thats why im here

Dark Rider 400

Informed Pre-Orderer
Backer
people bitching is what made them release the game if you didnt know thats why they are releasing it now in this state it's to make a good majority of people complaining shut up and not lose the trust of their fan base
I love how you think you have even a shred of the authority needed to speak for the entire playerbase. I don't remember voting for you as our representative. I've been here more than long enough to know what's going on. They're releasing it because they feel comfortable with the build quality, not because people are complaining. Hell, very FEW people are complaining, save for the people like yourself who have no clue whats going on. They could easily retract the release if something came up that they felt was absolutely gamebreaking and would just make it an overall horrible experience. But nothing has come up and they feel comfortable with it, so they're releasing it. Thats how game development works.

I don't know what your issue is, but your claim is entirely wrong, and you don't have the authority to speak for the playerbase in the least.

poodude28

Backer
I love how you think you have even a shred of the authority needed to speak for the entire playerbase. I don't remember voting for you as our representative. I've been here more than long enough to know what's going on. They're releasing it because they feel comfortable with the build quality, not because people are complaining. Hell, very FEW people are complaining, save for the people like yourself who have no clue whats going on. They could easily retract the release if something came up that they felt was absolutely gamebreaking and would just make it an overall horrible experience. But nothing has come up and they feel comfortable with it, so they're releasing it. Thats how game development works.

I don't know what your issue is, but your claim is entirely wrong, and you don't have the authority to speak for the playerbase in the least.
They already said they feel the build doesn't feel ready I am fairly certain, but they were going to release it anyway, could be wrong.

TheJackal

Backer
There are certain things im not to excited about, running zombies, i voiced my concern and quickly realised its their game, they can do as they wish. But the positives outweigh the negatives, thats why im here
Well, they did sort of make both, which is cool. During the day they are slower, like the walking dead or Romero, then at night they speed up a tad and get all aggressive, more like the infected of 28 days!?. I think I am right on this anyways, from what I have seen/read.

ANd think about it, if you ran your own server one day, you could turn the night cycle right down, and the day cycle right up, so you would have "the walking dead" style zombies a whole lot more! ( I am guessing you could do this anyways) :)

TheJackal

Backer
So why hasn't the question about the backers having first access before the rest of the public? seems like we were lied to?
Oh but we did get complete early access. We were playing the game, a year or so ago, or should I say we were help testing what they had at the time. So, in all regards, the backers got their hands on it in the early builds, as promised :)

Ebbi

Zed Head
Backer
I am so happy about this. Not just because I want to play but also because I've been backing this game for soooo long and all the hard work of the devs has reached what I think is a huge milestone. I'm not even a dev and it's making ME a little emotional!

Status
Not open for further replies.