• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Steam Approved! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KushBluntsLA

Backer
I love how you think you have even a shred of the authority needed to speak for the entire playerbase. I don't remember voting for you as our representative. I've been here more than long enough to know what's going on. They're releasing it because they feel comfortable with the build quality, not because people are complaining. Hell, very FEW people are complaining, save for the people like yourself who have no clue whats going on. They could easily retract the release if something came up that they felt was absolutely gamebreaking and would just make it an overall horrible experience. But nothing has come up and they feel comfortable with it, so they're releasing it. Thats how game development works.

I don't know what your issue is, but your claim is entirely wrong, and you don't have the authority to speak for the playerbase in the least.
WOW how long have you been following????? They have stated they do not like where the build is at from developers own mouth but due to pushing so many releases and hearing the community of angry customers that bought the game they have released it and they have stated this multiple times and did you just realize what you posted I'm not speaking for you I'm speaking for the majority of angry/upset customers. Oh you didn't get to vote I'm sorry you missed it but don't let me upset you though.. They could easily retract but the game would be ruined by reviews which many if not most people look at the reviews and make there choice alone by just reviews. Most if not many would not touch a negative game and a few wont even buy if its mixed reviews

Dark Rider 400

Informed Pre-Orderer
Backer
and hearing the community of angry customers that bought the game they have released it and they have stated this multiple times and did you just realize what you posted I'm not speaking for you I'm speaking for the majority of angry/upset customers.
Alright, you want to make a claim? Go find all the times they said such a thing. Gonna need evidence to make such a claim. And specifically about releasing it because of angry customers, nothing else.

KushBluntsLA

Backer
Alright, you want to make a claim? Go find all the times they said such a thing. Gonna need evidence to make such a claim. And specifically about releasing it because of angry customers, nothing else.
hahaha I have to justify your need because ?? but just cause I'm bored its literally the first post they put on backers badge for all and if you want to can sifting through there other 22 pages and find where they posted and sayed they are releasing because of so many set dates that where delayed and people complaining and you know why no Dev or Mod is disputing this claim might be a reason as they could have deleted any of my post for false accusations

Sitr00n

Backer
and here is someone else to justify even seeing it or does anyone else want to help him out by stating my facts are facts and not fake news
I'm sorry, but what is your point? Earlier, you seemed to be reacting to the news that not all the content from the videos would not be available due to the developer pushing the release due to missed deadlines and unhappy backers (who did not know what they were backing, apparently :p) and thus focusing on other, more important aspects of an early release. Which they have been very transparent about as well, if you'd paid alittle attention to the forums.

But now, with the fake news and whatnot? I mean, to me, even the word "fake news" ruins your credibility.

robertholley

love to play games ......alot
Backer
First hell yes. second are backers getting our own server? i have said this before. i believe that backers should be treated special and i mean no disrespect to anyone else. anyways. thank you for your hard work JB and your crew

seansniper27

Backer
Hello all,

The time has come to announce our release date! :) Our builds have been approved by Steam. We will be moving forward with release on Thursday, December 21st. The Steam store will open up and the game will become downloadable to all. Servers should be up although you should NOT expect them to be stable for several days.

We will have another update out before release that will go into a bit more detail as to what should be expected from the build. What’s in, what’s not, what needs work and how we’ll bug report. For the time being, you can have a quick glance at the current store. We’ve updated it to reflect just where the build is.

Thanks much for the continued support! We’re drawing closer to some real testing and the team is excited to get working with you all!
woooo been grinding on Ylands for quite some time 131 hrs since dec 6 relese to give me somthing to do now i cant wait till thurs.

Shanky

Really cant wait to play this game, I want to buy it day one but I have a bad pc, have there been any benchmarks or anything?

HodasBoyZ

Backer
The time has come,I remember I bought this game the day i saw frankies video on it...what a long way we have all come
Heh, same thing happened to me. I was looking for some zombie survival games and noticed frankie posted up a new video related to that genre, my yaw popped open and I jus thought I HAVE TO GET THAT :D. since 2014 when I bought STN, I've been coming back to forums every now and then to see how build has been going and been impressed everytime.

I have to say for a team that have never made a game it looks pretty solid, It's going to have more features that many games lack. I think it shows of dedication from the stn team!

Status
Not open for further replies.