• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Steam Approved! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyLamer

Survivor
Backer
Great news !
Close to christmas and all, i hope i don't get those typical suvival instincts on christmas and start "looting" the food from the table and put them in my backback after days of playing ^_^

AFRAILOLDLADY

Backer
glad the game is eventually being released, i missed all the backer testing as i was working away. A little disappointing that some of the core features are missing especially the fortifying, have we got any timescales for the features getting added?

shanmk3

Backer
So this is Christmas.. and a happy new year... Santa Drop me something ... A new video card.. GEFORCE 1050 Ti :) it will be perfect to try this new game.. oh and i forgot a second screen hahah!!! :)

Handicap Jack

Up for a laugh and down for giggle.
Backer
And if so, do we know what time it will be released? Would there be any point in staying up to play Thursday morning or would it be out towards the middle-end of the day
^^^This^^^ would love to know an eta on when we think or the devs know the game will be active for download on the 21st or I will just be spamming refresh on steam from 0001 to 2359 tomorrow sweating under the lights around my greenscreen!

Bryte

Backer
The release should be around 1pm EST tomorrow (21st) give or take a few of hours for issues.
I wouldn't expect anything stable for at least 24 hours though. Servers will likely be coming up and going down like crazy. <---- JB on reddit

Vossile

Backer
The release should be around 1pm EST tomorrow (21st) give or take a few of hours for issues.
I wouldn't expect anything stable for at least 24 hours though. Servers will likely be coming up and going down like crazy. <---- JB on reddit
Thanks for that info, mate.

Aphonia_Mute

Killing Machine! (Stay clear - In Game)
Backer
Only 24 hours? I'm pretty sure it could take way longer to make things stable if things go wrong. I'd expect it to become stable before or around 72 hours.. That should be enough time to iron out some issues. The devs arnt machines they will need time and people should expect things to be a little rocky on launch but hey we could all be suprised and it could launch and be flawless!

Status
Not open for further replies.