• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Steam Approved! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nico

Backer
Not long to go ladies and gentlemen hope to see you guys in game and good luck happy killings to all whahahaha

ld-airgrafix

Survivor
Backer
Its thursday here in Australia, thats just how awesome we are, rest of the world always trying to catch up to us

Sapro

Sons Of Canardchie
Backer
HELLLLLLLLLL YEA

Ouais !

I sent wife and kids away tonight. Don't give a shxx where, I just told them something big's gonna happen in Sapro's Room. And they better not be around.

Dr. J

Survivor
Backer
Great news !
Close to christmas and all, i hope i don't get those typical suvival instincts on christmas and start "looting" the food from the table and put them in my backback after days of playing ^_^
Don't forget to avoid the family of zombies sleeping off a heavy meal with perhaps a like to much to drink ...

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
glad the game is eventually being released, i missed all the backer testing as i was working away. A little disappointing that some of the core features are missing especially the fortifying, have we got any timescales for the features getting added?
The main reason features are missing is because some getting an overhaul, they are broke or not done... A ton of stuff has been redone like the island and so on... I doubt there is any solid eta on features, with the exception that the game will/should be in the same state as seen in the trailer when it goes into Alpha phase. (it's pre-alpha atm)

Plan was to release to backers originally so backers are testing for a while refining, bug hunting and getting it in said state but complications arose with steam policies blah blah boring stuff, nothing about complaints like some think instead of reading (looking at somone else) and so it's a "full" unlisted release to both backers and public.
:)

KS_Salem

Backer
...and then on the 23. in year of the Lord a.d. 2017 in the month December...we went back to "Humble-Bundle" haven't been to their webpage for ...2 years? And there it was: The Redeemer!

Congratulations to the Team, for being steam approved! Looking forward to some testing..

Coffee comes later! ;)

Sneakydude

Survivor
Backer
...and then on the 23. in year of the Lord a.d. 2017 in the month December...we went back to "Humble-Bundle" haven't been to their webpage for ...2 years? And there it was: The Redeemer!

Congratulations to the Team, for being steam approved! Looking forward to some testing..

Coffee comes later! ;)
Servers up, download it and start testing recording bugs because there are lots of them. Which we all know would happen.

AFRAILOLDLADY

Backer
The main reason features are missing is because some getting an overhaul, they are broke or not done... A ton of stuff has been redone like the island and so on... I doubt there is any solid eta on features, with the exception that the game will/should be in the same state as seen in the trailer when it goes into Alpha phase. (it's pre-alpha atm)

Plan was to release to backers originally so backers are testing for a while refining, bug hunting and getting it in said state but complications arose with steam policies blah blah boring stuff, nothing about complaints like some think instead of reading (looking at somone else) and so it's a "full" unlisted release to both backers and public.
:)
yeah i seen they made another post after release and said they will be bringing a roadmap for features in the next week or so, im just worried that since the early steam release that its going to push the features back even more. They have thousands more players on the servers now, and hundreds of bugs reported so far, they are doing a good job getting the major ones fixed and the game working, im just wandering if they will have the time on top of all the extra bug fixing to complete the features and get them rolled out in a decent timeframe. It's not to bad a game for being pre-alpha it just seems that they have so much to do to make it the game that they imagined and it needs to get done before the players get sick and move on to the next zombie survival.

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
yeah i seen they made another post after release and said they will be bringing a roadmap for features in the next week or so, im just worried that since the early steam release that its going to push the features back even more. They have thousands more players on the servers now, and hundreds of bugs reported so far, they are doing a good job getting the major ones fixed and the game working, im just wandering if they will have the time on top of all the extra bug fixing to complete the features and get them rolled out in a decent timeframe. It's not to bad a game for being pre-alpha it just seems that they have so much to do to make it the game that they imagined and it needs to get done before the players get sick and move on to the next zombie survival.
If people get bored and move on that's on them and move onto something (less unique) they will do anyway, plus it was going to be minus features the whole time... nothing works the first time round, or you should at-least have another pass on things to see what can be improved/changed.

Myself like many others are here for the long run and will support a(2)z in any way I can and not just on this venture but any other title they want to-do.

All in good time bud, plus side is now it's out the stuff can actually get broken and fixed.

JAMMER

Where is my key ???
I have preordered Survive The Nights, 8 months ago. You released the game and we who have pre-ordered the game have no key got yet ??? :(:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.