• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Steam Approved

Thread starter Moderator #1

Alexander Matthews

M0d3rat0r
Community Mod
Backer
Hello all,

The time has come to announce our release date! :) Our builds have been approved by Steam. We will be moving forward with release on Thursday, December 21st. The Steam store will open up and the game will become downloadable to all. Servers should be up although you should NOT expect them to be stable for several days.

We will have another update out before release that will go into a bit more detail as to what should be expected from the build. What’s in, what’s not, what needs work and how we’ll bug report. For the time being, you can have a quick glance at the current store. We’ve updated it to reflect just where the build is.

Thanks much for the continued support! We’re drawing closer to some real testing and the team is excited to get working with you all!

Your EXCITEMENT can be discussed here.......

I'll start it off: Can't FREAKING WAIT!

SSGTSemperFi

Professional Potato
Backer
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

*ahem..* excuse me.

:p

In all reality, i'm tentatively looking forward to the game because I want to help it become what the devs envisioned, not because I need to play it right this moment. I want to get in, break it, report my findings to the devs, and help influence this game becoming what I interpreted the devs as wanting: A game where more emphasis is put on cooperative gameplay rather than PVP. I'd like to see a2z grow as a developer and learn from their first game, take those experiences and continue to improve on them.

Thread starter Moderator #3

Alexander Matthews

M0d3rat0r
Community Mod
Backer
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

*ahem..* excuse me.

:p

In all reality, i'm tentatively looking forward to the game because I want to help it become what the devs envisioned, not because I need to play it right this moment. I want to get in, break it, report my findings to the devs, and help influence this game becoming what I interpreted the devs as wanting: A game where more emphasis is put on cooperative gameplay rather than PVP. I'd like to see a2z grow as a developer and learn from their first game, take those experiences and continue to improve on them.

Of course! My main goal is to help build the foundation as well. Just waiting for so long has it's rewards. Patience is a virtue. I do look forward to bug squashing with the team though.