• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Steam Inventory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1

Vidaar

Renegade Gamer!
Backer
So who this they are going to add skins and Clothes for this game and how soon you do think they will have steam cards and achievements in the launch. just Pondering XD

PlastomaGaming

Plastoma or Quentin please
Backer
I would like to see a clothing system that involved changing the look but if it was like rust it would ruin the game for me at least. I do think it would be cool to customize for like gangs or just a group.

FallenEmber

Backer
I'm okay with achievements. I'm kind of okay with Steam trading cards even though I think they are pointless. I want character customization, but not like 7DTD or ARK where you'll have a guy running around that's 3' tall and tree trunks for arms, I just think that is stupid and immersion breaking. I also think that STN should steer VERY far away from H1Z1 style clothing (tie-dye shirts, pig/skeleton masks, rainbow guns, etc). I think that sort of thing is to appeal to CoD and CS:GO players, I just find it pointless and distracting. This is where I think 7DTD gets it right and I'd like to see STN modeled somewhat after that.

- thicker clothing has better stats and better insulation
- color of clothing doesn't affect stats but can be used to coordinate group/clan attire or for stealthy night runs
- no silly skins that break immersion

Banned #4
I'm okay with achievements. I'm kind of okay with Steam trading cards even though I think they are pointless. I want character customization, but not like 7DTD or ARK where you'll have a guy running around that's 3' tall and tree trunks for arms, I just think that is stupid and immersion breaking. I also think that STN should steer VERY far away from H1Z1 style clothing (tie-dye shirts, pig/skeleton masks, rainbow guns, etc). I think that sort of thing is to appeal to CoD and CS:GO players, I just find it pointless and distracting. This is where I think 7DTD gets it right and I'd like to see STN modeled somewhat after that.

- thicker clothing has better stats and better insulation
- color of clothing doesn't affect stats but can be used to coordinate group/clan attire or for stealthy night runs
- no silly skins that break immersion
about right.

Status
Not open for further replies.