• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Steam Store Coming Soon Page is Live!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Admin #1
Thread starter Admin #3

JB_

Developer
Developer

Dr. J

Survivor
Backer
Oh dear. my 'wishlist'? Well STN has been on that for three years. :) A worthwhile wait for a game that will be this good. Add a little mix of a fantastic set of Devs. , Mods and the community as a whole ... well then the gas is turned up to the max!

Ghetto Kowboy

Backer
I'd like to thank the whole STN staff and community for all the effort put in to this awesome project, i think its great that we've had a caring group of backers through out the years of development. Thanks to the crew for giving it your best and listening to what to audience has to say, you guys did a hell of a job. :D

Ohryan07

Backer
Been along for the ride for about 3 years now. Been staying off the forums as to make the time go by faster. Come in monthly to check on the status/read comments from some awesome backers. This is going to change the survival genre as we know it. So happy to be apart of it, and cant wait to see you guys on the field!

Dr. J

Survivor
Backer
I'd like to thank the whole STN staff and community for all the effort put in to this awesome project, i think its great that we've had a caring group of backers through out the years of development. Thanks to the crew for giving it your best and listening to what to audience has to say, you guys did a hell of a job. :D
I couldn't have said that better myself.
Need to talk to a Dev or a Mod, well they've always been here. Just want some general chat? Then the community has been here for you as well. Sometimes there are disagreements. It happens. It's life.
I'm going to go for a Terry Pratchett mis-quote here.
We don't all agree on the direction, but we do agree the journey is important, and nobody should drill a hole in the bottom of the boat!

NathanD

Freelance Bum
Backer
YES!

Dr. J

Survivor
Backer
i hope "soon" is within the next few days. I cant wait much longer or ill explode with excitement lol
Please contain yourself, the police are far too busy dealing with other important stuff to attend unexplained 'explosions' [LOL]

Phyx

Backer
Please contain yourself, the police are far too busy dealing with other important stuff to attend unexplained 'explosions' [LOL]
They are going to have to.. i cant.. i cant... i cant contain it..

Bearnch

Grizzly Survivor
Backer
This has been the first game that I've backed that I've had to wait this long for, over two years I (we) have waited but I can't say I wasn't excited and entertained throughout all that time.

So many interesting, positive people on the forum. I'm not sure if anyone noticed but I've kept myself online on the forums for the majority of each day, refreshing every five minutes waiting for news or posts.

It's such a shame that the majority of you guys (I assume) are over in America -with the exception of a few-. It'd be awesome to encounter some of you in game but alas I am restricted to Oceanic servers.

Thank you for the game, a2z; and thank you for the journey both a2z and people of the forums!

Status
Not open for further replies.