• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Steam Store Coming Soon Page is Live!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vent3r

SirSpamsAlot
Backer
hi all i have pre order that game months ago and i was wondering if i can get a key now or does i need to wait it on steam ?
You will be notified if you get your key through email and they will announce before hand when they are releasing it to backers.

kRUMPTZ

Backer
ok sry to disturb here, but its coming and as a lot of you i have wait a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng time for that game.
thanks for answering, any idea for a date ?

obloquy

WOOOO!!!!!!

Sorry, just after reading that and thinking about STN being potentiality released in the next week or so just made me freak for a second! WOO! Now I know that I don't have to check the site several times a day hoping to find out when it'll be released. thanks for all the work guys! CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOWEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'll check back on the weekend lol...

Probably going to check back in tomorrow..LOL

Don't mean to deflate your excitement, but they only specified that they will have an update by the weekend (I'm assuming that means a forum post). Hopefully that update will contain some info about release timeline, but it could very well not. The changelog notes are promising in that the to-do list for release is rather short; However, several of those listed tasks are a bit nebulous and could range from days of work to weeks (or months... let's pray not). Either way, there's definitely some rumblings of an alpha release arriving relatively soon between the internal testing and the massive changelog update. What that time frame will look like, based on past experience, is anybody's guess really. Game development is a capricious beast in that way, which is why even major studios often experience release delays.

kRUMPTZ

Backer
ok many thanks, it better for them and for us finaly if they take all the time they need to make it as well as possible; no rush means some kind of wisdom, if you see what i mean ! as we have been waiting for a loonnnnng time, it doesn t really matter for me to wait some more.... no to mutch !!! not to mutch !!!! lol

hey guys I found out recently about the game and I love it cant wait to give it a try.

However I have one question since you can only buy it in Humble Bundle will I get my game instantly or its just a preorder?

TheSweatySpartan

Backer
Don't mean to deflate your excitement, but they only specified that they will have an update by the weekend (I'm assuming that means a forum post). Hopefully that update will contain some info about release timeline, but it could very well not. The changelog notes are promising in that the to-do list for release is rather short; However, several of those listed tasks are a bit nebulous and could range from days of work to weeks (or months... let's pray not). Either way, there's definitely some rumblings of an alpha release arriving relatively soon between the internal testing and the massive changelog update. What that time frame will look like, based on past experience, is anybody's guess really. Game development is a capricious beast in that way, which is why even major studios often experience release delays.
The dev team have said theyre aiming for backer release this month, although no official date will be given.

keyl13

Backer
hi all i have pre order that game months ago and i was wondering if i can get a key now or does i need to wait it on steam ?
you get the key when the game gets released for the (alpha? Beta?), which is hopefully end of this month. You´ll get the key via E-mail from humble.

Teviel

Backer
Keys have not been sent out yet, they are trying for a release this month for backers though, the release for steam will possibly be a month or two later.

CrypticLuxury

Backer
public void onSTNLaunch() {
// provides the truth about Survive The Nights
System.out.println("Jokes, its not coming out!");
this.mentalState() == state.NOT_IMPRESSED;
}

@Bufkin

CrypticLuxury

Backer
If(!isReady) {
// fixed an unhandled exception when printing