• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Steam Store Coming Soon Page is Live!

Status
Not open for further replies.

a2z(Interactive);

Developer
Developer
I would literally work Social Media free of charge for these dudes just so there's consistent communication between them and us backers.
You can literally speak to all devs one-on-one practically 24/7 on our discord. We also answer messages on twitter/facebook/steam/forums. Don't think you can get much more consistent communication than that :)

Darkstar 影

Lone Survivor
Backer
You can literally speak to all devs one-on-one practically 24/7 on our discord. We also answer messages on twitter/facebook/steam/forums. Don't think you can get much more consistent communication than that :)
OOOHHHH BURN SON!! Jk yeah they're extremely active on Discord, whenever I have a question typically JB_ is on and answers it nice and quick

Lachlan Strang

Lord of the Horizons
Backer
With regards to those who backed through Kickstarter will we need to make a humble bundle account or will the email just come through the humble bundle website?

a2z(Interactive);

Developer
Developer
With regards to those who backed through Kickstarter will we need to make a humble bundle account or will the email just come through the humble bundle website?
No humble account needed. You'll be receiving your key via an email from Humble as they will be distributing all keys (whether you backed via Kickstarter or Humble).

ALFIE

Backer
Would love to get some sort of idea when the keys are dropping, backed the campaign and just told soon for months now, come on devs please give us some sort of direction, you mention keys are coming but when :(

injex

Backer
Hello, I know that people who pre-order the game receive a key before its release on steam. I would like to know if I preorder now is what I get a key? cordially

Status
Not open for further replies.