• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Steam Store Coming Soon Page is Live!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael Jones

Backer
I have been with this game from its first days on Kickstarter and have been so impressed with the progress so far and feel this game will be a polished gem when finished. The time it takes to make a game is far less important to me then the state of a game upon release and for that reason I have no problem waiting for however long it takes. To the developers I would just like to say keep up the good work and know that all of us stand by you and appreciate the extra work and dedication you guys put in to make this game great. On a final note does anyone know how to insure no complications far as receiving I packages in the mail if you have moved ?

Turbotobi

I´m Alive
Backer
Any news whenever we will be able to play the game?

Waiting some more month will be boring.

Turbotobi

I´m Alive
Backer
Take a closer look to the first posts datas here and you will get a feeling about the release. ;)

PS: I backed at 08.08.2014 - man that´s a long time till now. :eek:

Obeace

Backer
I remember watching a video by Frankie about this game years ago and shrugged it off. I pre ordered and cant wait. Myself have been apart of a closed alpha called Escape from Tarkov and I bout the EOD version in end of 2015 for 150 U.S and know all about waiting. Very happy to be apart of this title as well. Wish i backed it but it was due to ignorance. Game looks good and the feels i get from the trailer are awesome. Just need some MO-CAP and it really polish this turd lol.

Zulfiqar

Backer
Take a closer look to the first posts datas here and you will get a feeling about the release. ;)

PS: I backed at 08.08.2014 - man that´s a long time till now. :eek:
dw it
Just pre-ordered the game does anyone know when it will be released?
if you pre order it you will get it earlier than release date.
so basically you will get to play it a few months before release date.
release for backers (people who pre ordered it) is probably next month or so.
cheers.

sploobie

Backer
dw it

if you pre order it you will get it earlier than release date.
so basically you will get to play it a few months before release date.
release for backers (people who pre ordered it) is probably next month or so.
cheers.
Ok thanks

Arthur Dubrovka

Backer
Any news about the end of July release date? Just hopped in to see if something was announced but can´t find anything or a dev update. Still end of July planned for backer release?

Status
Not open for further replies.