1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

STN Ep 4 Sage Creek

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Quality, Jan 12, 2018.

1. Quality

Quality Member

Dec 19, 2017

Thanks to JB I have an extra copy of the game that I'm going to give out for free. If you're interested in playing this game, all you have to do is leave a comment below on why I should give you. Depending on how many people comment I would decide on when to give out the key. Enjoy.

Dr. J likes this.
  2. Dr. J

Dr. J Survivor Backer

Aug 14, 2014
    Hang on ... the map is in V0.1.1, and there's rain? I need to swap to the experimental branch!

3. Quality

Quality Member

Dec 19, 2017
    Yep, it's amazing man. Many new features.

Dr. J likes this.
  4. Dr. J

Dr. J Survivor Backer

Aug 14, 2014
    Well, I've swapped over to testing on the experimental branch.
    The clue is in the name, expect things to be a little more laggy and buggy.
    But the weather is fantastic. Do grass and trees move more in the wind?
    In testing this afternoon, I found a bus stop where I could pick in an interactive map. (You can zoom in with the mouse wheel, and drag it around). The M key activates it, and tells you where you can hunt for one if you haven't got one.
    I also found a compass, that showed me where I was on the map.
    You could knock me down with a feather here @a2z(Interactive); !
    The work that's going in to this game makes me feel smug about my investment in you in 2014.
    I am proud to have put my money in, because I see where this game will go.
    Got to give a 'hat tip' to @Quality as well, because without his post, I'd never have used the experimental game branch.

RickGrimesdd likes this.
  5. RickGrimesdd

RickGrimesdd Survivor Backer

Apr 29, 2016
    yea its moving along good. that dam jb is mean though. and @OhDemGames hacks alot. look out for him hes sketchy. lol just kidding. hes actually alright guy. i have been having a blast.

OhDemGames and Dr. J like this.