• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

STN Logged In Avatar

Thread starter #1

GDUBMX

Day 1 Supporter
Backer
here is an idea ive seen used in other games but think it would be a nice touch to add. its just our avater with login name below. Clearly this is something that would be implemented in a final build. appreciate your thoughts guys, cheer. :)

Last edited:

Montauk

Test Subject
Backer
This is something they might do after Steam takes over handling logins and such. I doubt it's something they would put in for pre-alpha testing.

Thread starter #3

GDUBMX

Day 1 Supporter
Backer
This is something they might do after Steam takes over handling logins and such. I doubt it's something they would put in for pre-alpha testing.
EDITED. sorry yeh i should of stated it was a final build feature and not pre alpha stuff. i assumed everyone would of thought i meant final build.

Montauk

Test Subject
Backer
Hehe no biggie! I think this would be a nice feature though down the road. Although, I'm not sure if it would be necessary if the Steam overlay works with the game (Shift + Tab).

strategos2411

Survivor
Backer
I'm unsure if we're actually allowed to post image content of the game on the forums.. :eek:
It's images that are freely available, there are in game images and videos all over the bug reporting site, and the forums