• Hello Guest,

Alpha v1.0 has been released on Steam! Bug reports can be made using our new in-game bug reporting system. Please consider joining our Discord if you need assistance.

-The team at a2z(Interactive);

STN on PS4/consoles

Thread starter #1

JuggerTap

Hi, this is a question from a group of fans that are extremely excited to play STN! Our only problem is that we do not have gaming computers; instead we play on console(PS4 to be exact). We have been so hyped about this game but our only question is if it is coming to consoles. Me and my friends would be extremely appreciative for at least a response. Side note: if the game does come out on console, you have at least five loyal players!

Lord Goose

One does not simply hunt.
Backer
Yes, it's going to be a while though. Once the game would be somewhat stable on PC/Mac. I think they would then think about porting it across to PS

Hi I know this game is just getting released on PC however i play both PC and Xbox one i was just wondering if the Developers have had any thought about Console as i stream and post YouTube videos and i will be doing ones on this as it looks amazing i thought i would just ask?

JB_

Developer
Developer
They haven't even released the game on PC it will be a long while before the devs even begin on porting to console.