• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

StP 3 Years old!!!!

Thread starter Moderator #1

strategos2411

Lead Moderator
Lead Mod
Backer
Hi folks,

Although we very very rarely actually do any podcasting :D we are now 3 years old, and will be doing 2 live streams on Friday 13th and Saturday 14th of this month, where we will stream some StN, along with a variety of other games, and be doing giveaways (and probably getting drunk).

Please feel free to join in the celebrations at twitch.tv/survivethestream

Admin #2

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
3 years... damn time sure does fly, and here is to even more decades down in that bunker.
*clunks a glass*

Thread starter Moderator #5

strategos2411

Lead Moderator
Lead Mod
Backer
Just confirming that the start time for Friday 13th will be around 2pm GMT, prolly gna stream for at least 12 hours, and maybe longer.

Giveaways currently consist of a limited edition tee, StN keys, Random Steam Keys, and 2 x 3 months subscription to Humble Monthly

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer

DZS

Survivor
Backer
Any plans to be at future games conventions? GDC perhaps? Have a beer with John R for me if you ever end up attending.

Cheers to 3 years may there be many more, and many IP's to come. Exciting times.

Thread starter Moderator #9

strategos2411

Lead Moderator
Lead Mod
Backer
Any plans to be at future games conventions? GDC perhaps? Have a beer with John R for me if you ever end up attending.

Cheers to 3 years may there be many more, and many IP's to come. Exciting times.
Nah, i'd never attend a gamescon, or any other type of convention, would mean leaving the house and engaging with people :D

DZS

Survivor
Backer
Nah, i'd never attend a gamescon, or any other type of convention, would mean leaving the house and engaging with people :D
I see im not the only hermit around here. Do you perchance have a secret laboratory with an assortment of strange contraptions you've assembled?

Thread starter Moderator #11

strategos2411

Lead Moderator
Lead Mod
Backer
I see im not the only hermit around here. Do you perchance have a secret laboratory with an assortment of strange contraptions you've assembled?
I can neither confirm or deny.

But no I do not have a secret lab with an assortment of strange contraptions.

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer