• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Strip club or Sports Bar

Thread starter #1
I know what your thinking ,"a strip club in a zombie apocalypse?''. But hear me out on this one, you and your buddies are looking for a place to chill and survive in. You found yourself a strip joint with booze and food (some clubs have food). Your friends decide to live there and turns on the power, but lets just say the dj left the music on...and its too loud.Of course you can always turn it off in the dj room, but its a strip club and you deserve to party!

If the strip club seems too inappropriate then theirs always sports bars. You and your buddies can drink beer and survive together. These types of buildings can be good for role playing services too, if a fellow survivor wants to chat and have a beer, then why not run a bar and get some cash in your pocket? Yes this seems silly but i think its a brilliant idea.

Last edited:

Crazypineapple55

The Official Bus Driver
Backer
Did anyone else think of "Shawn of the Dead" when they saw this? But I am yes and no on this one, while having these would be a lot of fun I just feel like this gives off the wrong vibe for this game. It doesn't feel like it would fit into an rural island setting either. I am on the fence with this one. ( Defiantly not a strip club, but I am okay with a bar.)

ADarkGerm

Total Head Count
Backer
It made me think of the latest Sons of Anarchy.
The strip club being hit by the Chinese.

Boomerix

You shoot it, you eat it.....no exceptions....
A strop club sounds nice, of course we also need a "male relaxation center"

Castillo

Survivor
Backer
The bar idea reminded me of Saun of the dead movie when they were at the Winchester pub, I think it was called? Definitely would be awesome if a design similar to the one in the movie was implemented.

WillRock

Backer
My idea would be to call it Fort Knockers where the bouncers and dancers are military trained to protect the customers from zombies as well as themselves.

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
Why not...a pair of undead jugs in your face :eek:...this game will support Oculus Rift is the future yea?

Wutlex

Backer
Alright you may ask the f*ck do you mean.
Well actually the video below is gonna tell/show you everything, how about some kind of safe zone in the game to enjoy lovely zombie girls stripping and have a talk with other players.
Who doesn't love some juice zombie girls ripping off their freaking arms.

Oh forgot to mention how about a karaoke evening? HOLD MY BEER

Last edited:

TurtleLTU

Backer
I love Znation :D Im not sure if safe zone goes well with this kind of game,but id like to see this as some kind of easter egg

ld-airgrafix

Survivor
Backer
Its a big no from me, its not RPG game with safe zones, it doesnt fit the game. You are supposed to survive the nights not enjoy them ;)

Shishiaha

Backer
Safe zones should not be defined by devs. If you want one, make it happen on the server you like. All you need to do is secure it, and pay some zombis with blood.

I'm really trying to follow you guys on this thread, but you are going too far for my little mind.

(Z Nation eat The walking dead at breakfast)

Wutlex

Backer
To be fair i didn't say it should be a safe zone, i could care less if people shot up the club and not interact with people.
I came with that. I made a new thread but mine got merged into this one so yea people started replying to this one.
Anyway i can understand people don't like a safe zone in this game! I wouldn't mind if it's not a safe zone but the idea like purple already said would be great!