• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

STUCK ON REGISTERING CONNECTION AGAIN!

Thread starter #1

ThatBoy V

A Zombie Killer
I connected to a server a couple of times and was able to play the game, thought I had this issue fixed by verifying integrity of game files and restarting steam. (NOT THE CASE). Its back to the same problem. (STUCK ON REGISTERING CONNECTION). Verifying Integrity of game files and restarting steam does nothing. Any ideas on what I can do to fix this problem? This is very frustrating.

DZS

Survivor
Backer
Last edited:
Thread starter #4

ThatBoy V

A Zombie Killer
Are you playing experimental or main branch release? You could always try reinstalling steam, had to do that a few times. Just be sure to backup /steamapps folder before hand so you dont have to redownload installed games. There's even apps around to do that nowdays, https://www.overclock.net/forum/78-...urce-automatic-steam-backup-restore-tool.html
Thanks for the input my friend. I got it to work again. After launching the game, Joining a server (getting stuck on registering connection) & closing the game, verifying Integrity of game files, restarting steam and repeating the process until it finally let me into the game and didn't get (stuck on registering connection) I had to do the process at least 50x before it let me join, And the same process has to be done every time I fully exit the game. What a hassle. But at least I can play..

DZS

Survivor
Backer
Thanks for the input my friend. I got it to work again. After launching the game, Joining a server (getting stuck on registering connection) & closing the game, verifying Integrity of game files, restarting steam and repeating the process until it finally let me into the game and didn't get (stuck on registering connection) I had to do the process at least 50x before it let me join, And the same process has to be done every time I fully exit the game. What a hassle. But at least I can play..
It tis odd. Maybe its something else like router related? Does your ISP block many ports/protocols for gaming? Thats an oldie still happens today. Comcrap for example. Ive no idea what ports STN uses but im sure it could be found out. @Clinton would be the best person to ask on the network side of things.

Last edited: