• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

SUGGESTION TO add option to mount some stuff on vehicle :)

Thread starter #1
Like a topic :)

that will be able to mount some stuff like oli barrels on front bumper by using nails and hammer
or some wires from fence :)

Hand made truck modification :)

Attachments

Last edited:

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
Vehicle modifictions are planned for sure, I like the idea of the extra makeshift bumpers/"zedstoppers" from oil drums along with the mesh covering a vechicle's parts that are vulnerable to a zed limb or two jamming up the stuff or them gaining entrance into the vehicle.
+1

I'd say you'd need to weld most vehicle mods onto vehicles thou.

Who's This Pleb

Future Ophthalmologist
Backer
That would be sweet!!! Rolling around town in a truck all decked-out with barbed wire and spikes?? Hell yes!

As long as we aren't talking crazy like throwing .50 cals or rpg's on these things I'm good with it!

itsJonny

United States Army
Backer
A lot of people love customization and that's another reason people will love a game, since it's not the same as every other game; something NEW.
I fully support vehicle customization like this, whether it's armoring it a little more to stop some extra bullets or to mow down zombies, or just not allow the zombies to hit the vehicle if you're sitting still.

Darkstar 影

Lone Survivor
Backer
Being able to have your own unique player character(not being the exact same as everyone else with customization) is one very nice thing, but having a customizable vehicle would be incredible. Personally I imagine a truck with plenty of bed room, and a motorcycle for quick point a to point b travel would be ideal, so having a unique truck and motorcycle would be awesome(keep in mind Im not sure if either of those vehicles will be or are added to the game