• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Sunglasses

Would anyone else enjoy seeing Carl's shades added into STN?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread starter #3
I think sunglasses are a given, but the idea of them being actually practical/impractical (depending on the situation) is something I'd like to see implemented.
Still thought I'd suggest it, did not see any thing on forums suggesting the usefulness of having sunglasses besides the look factor. But sunglasses actually being useful and change how you see the game to give you a +1 on others without them would be nice to see.

BlackWater

Cultured Crow
Backer
I would really like this, it could also give more use to other items with tint like motor cycle helmets. I also really hope they make headgear immersive like I talked about in my headgear thread. It would be really cool to put on sunglasses to protect from the glare and to be able to actually see the sunglases on the screen, if you have played the Project Nevada mod for New Vegas or the Misery mod for Stalker COP you know what I am talking about.

Crazypineapple55

The Official Bus Driver
Backer
The real question here is... Do you want to look cool during the apocalypse?

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
+1 As long as I'm able to make a soapbox plane :p

I love The Walking Dead, and I think adding a pair of shades like the ones Carl wears in the comics would be absolutely amazing! I believe it'd be a cool little easter egg for us fans. I'd be one of the happiest men on the planet if this was added. Surely it can't be too difficult to implement, hell, send out a black sunglasses template for Unity and I'll make them myself. They could be called broken shades, or half-covered sunglasses.

Please and thank you, love Carl

Dragoleaf

Lone Wanderer
All good games have easter eggs or references, especially to games/shows in the same genre (zombie apocalypse). This would be cool to see!