• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Survive the Nights - Alpha Features (Showcase | Devlog)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyber_Entity

Backer
The game is looking great. Keep up the great work.

HollowMobster

Raptor Jesus
Backer
"Coming This Summer" *Has 14 days left* Well, when it comes out there will be no more going outside, uh I'm going to live inside and play this game 24/7 and I'm going to dropout of school.

Chewy_tgc

Backer
Appreciate the Video looks like good work but 2 thirds of it were about server/admin commads.
not actually any gameplay or showcasing any things that can be done within the world, Zombie looked janky as all hell,
Still onboard but was expecting a hell of a lot more from the so called "Hype Train" not hating just honest opinion.

Erick J Conklin

Survivor
Backer
Yes all smooth transitions :) from the faq -
1 hr in real time = 1 day in-game 24 hrs in real time = 24 days in-game
Each season in-game will last about 4 days in real time by default
O wow so we should grab all the worm gear asap befor we know it it will be winter of course if may change upon feed back from the community iam sure lol cant wait

Erick J Conklin

Survivor
Backer
That reminds me will seasons effect spawn rate of zeds?

Thread starter Admin #130

JB_

Developer
Developer
I do really hope we would be able to rent servers as soon as possible after backer release. I have plans to create server for my Roleplay community so we could enjoy whitelisted world and RP in there properly with out interruptions from public.
You'll be able to rent them as soon as they're stable. We couldn't allow players to pay for servers that weren't running properly. I don't think stability will take more than a week or two.

HodasBoyZ

Backer
You'll be able to rent them as soon as they're stable. We couldn't allow players to pay for servers that weren't running properly. I don't think stability will take more than a week or two.
I was suspecting something like this yes, won't do any harm even if it takes longer. It's gona be better that we can first learn the game before renting servers :D

Zulfiqar

Backer
How do you guys figure a GTX 960 and i5 3470 with 12GB of RAM would fare? Personally I think I am fine, just want a second opinion :).
of course its fine.
the minimum requirement is a gtx 660 so your very fine.
you can probably run it on ultra on 60 fps.

CitizenZ

Not a new member.
Hey, its CitizenZ, its been a while, and im a bit lazy, when did they say the release will be? I thought it was late July/Early August?

Zulfiqar

Backer
that is so cool and realistic.

Erick J Conklin

Survivor
Backer
Fortifications with planks will be in, not polished by any means but should be working. I'm actually not 100% on tent logic haha I can't recall if they're destroyable I think another player can pick it up and claim it his own. This would cause you to random spawn. Storing stuff in them isn't possible now but its a decent idea, long term storage storage you can 'log off' really hasn't been thought about. @Jayty what do you think to this?
As i would like the idea of offline storing at a safe zone i fill it would give people the option to just die and respawn of they are sick or wounded instead of fixing it as i am unfortunately doing right now and next day survival

Diablo747

Silence is golden. duct tape is silver.
Backer
Looking good, can't wait for either the next update or a key *hint* *hint* *nudge* *nudge*

Status
Not open for further replies.