• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Survive the Nights - Alpha Features (Showcase | Devlog)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragAxx

Outlaw
Backer
Will we have the option to Host our own Dedicated servers? I personally own a server that any hosting company cannot match without spending 300$ a month on a 1GB connection. The server is a 32 Core beast that sits right beside me. It currently runs 4 different Ark servers and 2 different 7DTD servers. I want my own Dedicated STN server but its kinda stewpid to rent one when I have the hardware and bandwith to host it my self. If I rented one it would be a downgrade to what I could offer myself. =)

Sanders0130

Zombified
Backer
LETS GO! Cannot wait any longer! :D:D:D

!!APB!! ZXET

Backer
Will we have the option to Host our own Dedicated servers? I personally own a server that any hosting company cannot match without spending 300$ a month on a 1GB connection. The server is a 32 Core beast that sits right beside me. It currently runs 4 different Ark servers and 2 different 7DTD servers. I want my own Dedicated STN server but its kinda stewpid to rent one when I have the hardware and bandwith to host it my self. If I rented one it would be a downgrade to what I could offer myself. =)
i believe you can eventually but not right out the gate but i could be totally off as well i know this has been brought up before

Darkstar 影

Lone Survivor
Backer
Its your name JB?

Its your name JB? NO!! My Goodnes. Cant he speak for him self? :mad:
Really? I wouldn't say it if I didn't already know, it's been stated in the past on the forums and Discord, maybe if you were a bit more active or looked into it more you would've see that. And they wouldn't do any streams prior because they're too busy working on the game, so I imagine that they don't want to double-back on what they said, as such they won't stream until they're ready and have the game somewhat stabilized. That and JB(All the Dev team actually) are busy people, so I'm sure he doesn't want to keep repeating himself(which is why other more active forum members and Moderators will try and answer the question for you).

Banned #150

ConyoK

Backer
Only fan-boy in this place...and the game is still in devellopment...

We will never have it by the end of summer, mark my word.

I think more intensivily about refund my pledge, i feel totaly scam in this process.

MiniMiku

Backer
You can say many when the day is long. But i ask an Developer and NOT a Fanboy. Sorry but i see it so.

M A N

Backer
By now you would guess it's generally understood what backing a game/early access entails, yet there's still so many individuals who apparently can not comprehend it.

When a game is in development it takes time for the developers to reach a point they're comfortable releasing it, and depending on the size and experience of the team this timespan differs greatly between different titles.

You either accept that or go ahead request a refund, which the developers already stated you're entitled to.
What do you hope to accomplish by stating you rather have a refund and feel scammed? The game won't get released quicker for your bickering.

And honestly, you should just ignore people like MiniMiku, he/she apparently can not accept your input, no matter if it's actually a quote, just let them hang in there and wait for a developer to answer (which I honestly hope they take their sweet time with, since it's been done several times over already).

Venting - done.

Templar

Survivor
Backer
It looks even better than I expected! You guys managed to build a great base game. I like how fluid the zombie ragdolling was. Just crispy. This means great performance!! Loving it fellas keep it up! :D

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
Only fan-boy in this place...and the game is still in devellopment...
Heh, open your eyes and look around more bud...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.