• Hello Guest,

Alpha v1.0 has been released on Steam! Bug reports can be made using our new in-game bug reporting system. Please consider joining our Discord if you need assistance.

-The team at a2z(Interactive);

Survive the Nights - Item Showcase (Pickups | Interactables | Containers)

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
*puts on bomb disposal suit*
Another first for STN, I don't know any other game that I can eat some pussy :p:rolleyes:

I know...
Shame on me :oops:

bhunter

Backer
finally i can indulge my fantasies of eating old rover:cool:
i never really liked land rovers so more for you guess youll have to go to the old top gear show they should have a pair or 5 around

WiseManNero

A fire breathn' muthertf***ing dragon
Backer
i never really liked land rovers so more for you guess you'll have to go to the old top gear show they should have a pair or 5 around
...rover is a dogs name i would also like to eat fluffy as well and no i'm not talking about Snookie's crotch

bhunter

Backer
though fluffy was Gabriel Iglesias.

Erick J Conklin

Survivor
Backer
Iam back to check on things....nothing new awww rats...well ill be back another day till then try not to eat each other

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
When can you play it ? :D this game is very nice
This is just a short video showcasing some of our item drops, interactable machines, parts and all kinds of goodies. You can expect to see all of this in alpha v1.0 with much more to follow. Come join us on Steam EA Dec 2016! Official trailer coming soon! :)

Read the OP bud, Sometime this month is the target.

Oh and welcome to the forum ;)

styke1122

Backer
I cannot wait to make a RAT BURGER one of the 1st things i wanna do when we can play again....And any news on player owned servers as in will we be able to play STN's on private servers?.....

Octanen

Backer
I would also like to know what Styke1122 is asking here, since well... with a bunch of IRL friends as well as online friends, we have been talking about this, while a few of us have invested in backing this game. So yeah... definitely interesting to hear what @JB_ and the others are gonna figure out when it comes to this.

I cannot wait to make a RAT BURGER one of the 1st things i wanna do when we can play again....And any news on player owned servers as in will we be able to play STN's on private servers?.....

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
Pretty sure that rented servers will be available for us from AllGamer as-well as some servers provided by a2z.

Edit: Here straight from the source, although it's regarding PvE servers, the second part may answer your question :);
We will be hosting a few PvE servers for the community and they won't be pay to win. I plan on choosing some volunteers to manage/moderate the servers. The majority of the servers will be player owned if everything goes according to the current plan.

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
Ah sweet Num47, I must have missed it in the midst of everything news and talks. Thank you very much for this! :)
No problem bud, that topic is hidden among the general discussions, so it's easily missed.