• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Survive the Nights - Item Showcase (Pickups | Interactables | Containers)

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
I do have one question dont know if its already been answered but can we play solo so that we can learn the game
Only way to play solo at the moment would be to rent a server and make it private... at some point I think the back-end server files will be available to us to host our own servers from your PC.

Jmkon646

Backer
Hopefully we have the option to go in purely singleplayer, or in low populated servers? That and possibly have Ai survivors as well? Hopefully this isn't a game were you can get killed/base destroyed overnight, and if so. A.I. companions can be a modest deterrent to that sort of thing. Something to consider in due time, Thanks!

Moderator #108

Alexander Matthews

M0d3rat0r
Community Mod
Backer
Only way to play solo at the moment would be to rent a server and make it private... at some point I think the back-end server files will be available to us to host our own servers from your PC.
Hopefully we have the option to go in purely singleplayer, or in low populated servers? That and possibly have Ai survivors as well? Hopefully this isn't a game were you can get killed/base destroyed overnight, and if so. A.I. companions can be a modest deterrent to that sort of thing. Something to consider in due time, Thanks!

Erick J Conklin

Survivor
Backer
letter to Santa

Dear,santa

All i want for christmas is survive the nights to come out a day or two befor christmas eve thats all i want thats all i need and i promis to be a good boy so i dont get another cod or infestaion the new warz....ps iam sorry i ate the milk and cookies stayed up late watching the progress bar for the past week sadly they didnt move much

Erick J Conklin

Survivor
Backer
I just remembered somthing i cant wait for frankionpcin1080p sada and devildoggamer to there hands on this game they will bring out some good content expecially Frankie if he ever has time to play

Casy

Backer
I hope not that it comes 1 or 2 days before Christmas. I wish it to me since I wish the DEV; s also a happy celebration and which do not have much better almost not overhaubt not work. I would prefer it this week or after Christmas.
Christmas is a day for Family and the DEV.s have Family andand i hope the DEV.s on this day by the Family . shitt english ohh man i must be learn more english lol

Erick J Conklin

Survivor
Backer
I hope not that it comes 1 or 2 days before Christmas. I wish it to me since I wish the DEV; s also a happy celebration and which do not have much better almost not overhaubt not work. I would prefer it this week or after Christmas.
Christmas is a day for Family and the DEV.s have Family andand i hope the DEV.s on this day by the Family . shitt english ohh man i must be learn more english lol
O no of course if it cant be out befor christmas eve then well after when they are done with family stuff should of made that better

Quick question ( don't know if this is the right post to ask this on but giving it a shot)

I backed STN through kickstarter, however, i do not have access to the original e-mail I backed it with. I changed my e-mail on kickstarter but will that be the new e-mail the devs send the key too? Is there another way to deal with the issue?

Thread starter Admin #115

JB_

Developer
Developer
Quick question ( don't know if this is the right post to ask this on but giving it a shot)

I backed STN through kickstarter, however, i do not have access to the original e-mail I backed it with. I changed my e-mail on kickstarter but will that be the new e-mail the devs send the key too? Is there another way to deal with the issue?
Yes, if it's changed on KS it should be fine :)

maybe if we pressure the devs like we have been for years it might come out oorrrrrrr they'll just hold out on us longer