• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Survive the Nights - Item Showcase (Pickups | Interactables | Containers)

Thread starter Admin #127

JB_

Developer
Developer
Yea i check my phone 100 times a day its bad man i need rehab
We'll do a post before releasing anything, we're working around the clock to get the game into backers hands for December. Keep in mind December is our goal, not any kind of guarantee or confirmation. We've gone through this a few times now. The game will be out when it's out, that's the bottom line really. We're all shooting for December, is it "confirmed" no...Nothing is ever confirmed haha.

I also get the vibe from reading a lot of these comments that you guys for some strange reason are expecting some type of finished game...That IS NOT the case! What you'll see in the coming months, is just the start of Survive the Nights, we all have a lot of work to do so we hope you're all aware of just what we'll be seeing. We'll do a mission statement with our release, remember we're in the very early stages of a massive project not the end stages! :)

We'll do a post before releasing anything, we're working around the clock to get the game into backers hands for December. Keep in mind December is our goal, not any kind of guarantee or confirmation. We've gone through this a few times now. The game will be out when it's out, that's the bottom line really. We're all shooting for December, is it "confirmed" no...Nothing is ever confirmed haha.

I also get the vibe from reading a lot of these comments that you guys for some strange reason are expecting some type of finished game...That IS NOT the case! What you'll see in the coming months, is just the start of Survive the Nights, we all have a lot of work to do so we hope you're all aware of just what we'll be seeing. We'll do a mission statement with our release, remember we're in the very early stages of a massive project not the end stages! :)

i dont expect a finished game never do with early access but from what iv'e seen your game will be more finished than some of the crap that gets put on early access just take your time if it takes longer that's fair enough you guys definitely deserve Christmas off

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
i dont expect a finished game never do with early access but from what iv'e seen your game will be more finished than some of the crap that gets put on early access just take your time if it takes longer that's fair enough you guys definitely deserve Christmas off
Yea out of all the crap on steam, this is by far the best... wait, that came out wrong :p

Mike_Fulkrin

Robbie Rotten
Backer
We'll likely remove fortifications initially we're very un-happy with the current system and just don't think it's up to snuff. We're currently working on a totally new system that offers way more freedom with how windows and doors are fortified. Initially it will be a bit chaotic but all in good fun till something much better is sorted.
why remove fortifications? Do you mean like removing the barricading of walls and windows?

Erick J Conklin

Survivor
Backer

Yea man i completely understand that its not guaranteed to be out by december and if for some reson it is not out i wont be butt hurt abought it will suck tho but hay ill rather have somthing that is not a complet mess like my spelling lol or like dayz or h1z1 and other early access. But rraly i have faith in you guys plus i like commenting and talking with others on the game. And iam also aware that it will be far from finished and that is fine with me cause i know from what you say that it will have at least a little somthing for us to do and play with to get bugs and help make it better....pro tip if someone bitches and they complain somthing is too hard tone it down or buff a weapon or chang somthing to make it easyer for them make sure you speak with the pro survival experts you know the ones that been here the longs befor hand to see what they think because alot of triple games get buffs or get toned down cause alot of kidds complain that it is to op or to hard for them hapens alot in shooters make a gun go from a realistic 1 hit kill to a unrealistic 2 to 3 hit kill...but yea i may vome on here every day as well as many others but dont fill rushed guys we can wait another month hell another year but yea we dont want to but if worst case iam sure alot of us real folks on here wont mind we will be upset without a dought but we will understand real gamers will anyways

cladriah

Survivor
Backer
why remove fortifications? Do you mean like removing the barricading of walls and windows?
:Last test, I tested it, and it was very boring. Tap four times to put up a plank. Tap 4 or 10 times to apply 1 nail out of 10 nails. It was tedious and dull.

Mike_Fulkrin

Robbie Rotten
Backer
:Last test, I tested it, and it was very boring. Tap four times to put up a plank. Tap 4 or 10 times to apply 1 nail out of 10 nails. It was tedious and dull.
without fortifications what will we have to defend ourselves with besides weapons?

JoshGaarax3

Backer
Cant wait to play with a bunch of my backer buddies, hopefully no one here does expect a fully fleshed out release for us guys but hey we'll have a starting point that will keep us hooked for months, take your time guys we aint in a hurry.