• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Survive the Nights - Official Alpha Gameplay Trailer

Mizana

Feral
Backer
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
The survival mechanics look so good on their own, I wouldn't even mind playing without zombies once in a while!

RickGrimes

.44 Magnum
Backer

Grooze

Professional base builder
Backer
so i bought the game a week ago, is there a waiting list or are they giving random keys to random people?

RickGrimes

.44 Magnum
Backer
so i see they crossed out "and that should go live shortly" how long do you think until the release on the steam page?
It is not a fully estimated thing yet if I am correct.
I believe the game will be released to people who have backed the game via Kickstarter or via their current home page. ( Pre-order)
Now in terms of Steam page release that is still unknown until they know how well it goes with the backer release and Pre-Alpha stage.

RickGrimes

.44 Magnum
Backer
so i bought the game a week ago, is there a waiting list or are they giving random keys to random people?
The backer release, the keys will be given to anyone who has purchased the game prior to the backer release.
So in terms, if you have pre-ordered the game before the game has been given to the backers, or if you have backed the game since the kickstarter page you will receive a key in the next few weeks or so if all goes to plan.

Banned #197

Scotty37

Backer
I have funds on my steam wallet, so i could wait from 1-3 months for it to come out on steam or get it in the next 4-6 weeks from humble bundle. Maybe i should wait and see :)