• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Survive the Nights - Official Alpha Gameplay Trailer

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
Just saw the ad, check out what you guys where doing and it was love at first sight. Already preordered and looking forward to play :)
Welcome to the forum bud, excuse the smell... Rick ain't washed in awhile but no-one wants to tell him.

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.

RickGrimesdd

Survivor
Backer
watching the trailer once again and saw the season timelapse I thought about the season length and a thought of how awesome it would be if the year-cycle took two or more real weeks.

It would make the farming more purposeful as you could do it for longer and the amount of time you need to hunker down for in winter would make surviving an actual difficult task as it should be. Have we had any information on the length of the year cycle or individual season lengths?
On the server panel I think you have some control on how fast it cycles.

RickGrimesdd

Survivor
Backer
thanks for the welcome :D this game looks really unique and amazing, and i cant wait for playing the shit out of it!
The cool thing about this forum and makes it much different than others the devs answer questions they listen to input there is hardly any negativity if you voice an opinion they don't ban you. Like some devs do.

Phyx

Backer
i dont know how long "shortly" is to the devs so im hoping for soon! :DD

xWilbor

Backer
can i get the backer badge too even tho i pre-ordered it "late"? im trying to find information but i cant find it,sorry if its already said

Dr. J

Survivor
Backer
can i get the backer badge too even tho i pre-ordered it "late"? im trying to find information but i cant find it,sorry if its already said
Hit up @JB_ about that ... his profile page has a link about backer badges.

Montauk

Test Subject
Backer

Shishiaha

Backer
We are looking in shadows for a while. Please keep up the good work, don't stuck on alpha.

We will go as far as you can let us go.