• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Tattoo Parlor

Thread starter #1

Creatureonthewing

Backer
You could find a lot of astringent type items in tattoo shops. Witch hazel, green soap, antibacterial supplies that could very well become fictional ingredients for a recipe to stop an infection from a zombie.

I also think it would just be cool and i can't think of any other game thats used a tattoo parlor facade.

maybe you could loot tattoo needles and piercing needles to make blow darts for a blow gun. gives me another idea ive never seen in a zombie survival game.

SpaceWalrus

Backer
I like this idea alot actually.. really good use of the medical supplies and maybe could use the tattoo tables as a bed for a night?

Moderator #3

Lord Goose

One does not simply hunt.
Community Mod
Backer
This is an awesome idea, it's true. Not many games actually use a tattoo shop for supplies. Like you stated you'll have anti-bacterial wipes, creams in there. Sterilized needles which could be used for what you've mentioned!

As for sleeping on tattoo tables @SpaceWalrus Most tattoo parlors don't have tables. They use chairs. That's in the UK anyway.

Tally Ho!

FlashPaperGrind

That Guy
Backer
Do you have a tattoo Goose? Better be mah name!!

I like this idea too. Shops like tattoo parlours are becoming more and more popular, so it would make sense for there to be at least 1. Maybe in a mall / shopping complex?

Moderator #8

Lord Goose

One does not simply hunt.
Community Mod
Backer
Do you have a tattoo Goose? Better be mah name!!

I like this idea too. Shops like tattoo parlours are becoming more and more popular, so it would make sense for there to be at least 1. Maybe in a mall / shopping complex?

//No i don't have a tattoo but I do plan on getting one!

Yes, seems more people nowadays are having tattoos. Maybe this island was a holiday destination so a tattoo parlour would be essential!

Tally Ho!

Baby Blender

big man
Backer
Oh boy oh boy oh boy. Another great idea from creature. You are starting to be one of my most favorite posters in your creativity and thought process when posting.

Tattoo parlors have loads of lootables:

-Ink for writing on cars/notes.
-Needles for, as you said, blowdarts, but also medical purpose and possibly traps/clothing construction.
-Ink guns that can act as shells for improvised firearms.
-Different medical supplies
-And more!

Thread starter #11

Creatureonthewing

Backer
there are also autoclaves in tattoo shops. they are similar to a pressure cooker, and are used to sterilize surgical steel.