• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Team Fortress 2 sniper vehicle

yes or no?

• yes

Votes: 11 57.9%
  • no

Votes: 8 42.1%

• Total voters
Thread starter #1

Joshua Leonard

Destroyer of Worlds
Backer
Who here has played TF2 ? I have, and i thought that "what a Realistic survival game need?" Then the answer came to me. the sniper van from the "meet the sniper" video. Think of this, a mobile camper on the back of a truck. you could live in the back of the truck and scavenge supplies and move on. it is the best possible vehicle to use in a game like this.

Attachments

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
Even better, smaller and kickass
I like it.. but after all that you still need to shit in the woods lol that's when you'll get munched.. and manually wash the dishes :rolleyes:..

Please Add i really need this :D

Thread starter #9

Joshua Leonard

Destroyer of Worlds
Backer
this really needs to be put in the game. if not a camper, but some really compact travel vehicle.

Thread starter #11

Joshua Leonard

Destroyer of Worlds
Backer
like i said anything that lets you live in the back of the vehicle, scavenge supplies and move on. will be one of the most valuable vehicles in the game

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
Hehe everyone is going to be living in RV's and campers, and just keeping the building's too loot from :D.

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
Does anyone know apart from the RV (maybe the jeep from the old vid) what other vehicles are actually going to be in?, Like a sedan or something?...