• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

The Coffee challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1

Dr. J

Survivor
Backer
I guess we've all seen the 'buy a2z a coffee' button near the top right of the forum main screen.
If you haven't, the link is here: https://ko-fi.com/interactive

For as little as three USD (plus any card transaction charges), you can help show your support for the team. I've been wanting something like this for a while. Yes, I'm a dyed-in-the-wool STN fanboy.

But there's a big problem. He goes by the name of @RickGrimesdd . He's always top of the heap in the donation list when I look at it.

At the time of writing, even @Gargantua hasn't been able to knock him off the top spot.

What can we do to unseat him?

[NOTE: in case my sarcasm wasn't obvious enough, this post is tongue in cheek, designed only to get more cash heading to the team.]

Thread starter #6

Dr. J

Survivor
Backer
Things are hotting up, and I don't just mean the coffee. At the time of writing this post, we're 47% of the way to generating enough funding for the extra caffeine the team need.
Despite sterling efforts from the community, we have not yet managed to displace @RickGrimesdd from his top spot!
I wish I had some more money to donate.

Thread starter #7

Dr. J

Survivor
Backer
48% now, well done everyone!
I've dropped off the top ten, guess I'll have to go begging on the streets to get some more money to donate!
But we're still all failing ... despite great efforts by @Gargantua and @Biff , @RickGrimesdd is still on top of the leader board.
If this is any indication of his commitment to the game, I'm not looking forward to running in to him in the actual game. He scares me more than the Khan clan do!

[Yes, my comments are still very tongue in cheek, just trying to get some more funding for the team as a fan-boy. I have no relationship with anyone connected with A2Zinteractive, apart from internet conversations via this forum and the official Discord channel]

Last edited:

Biff

Survivor
Backer
oi! i just bought something like 22 more but forgot to put my name. does it still count? cause i definitely dethrone-d him. THE EMPEROR HAS NO ARMOR! that's the saying, right?

DZS

Survivor
Backer
If you want a truely crazy experience drink 3 mothers in a single day .... dont plan anything for the next 2 days

Thread starter #10

Dr. J

Survivor
Backer
oi! i just bought something like 22 more but forgot to put my name. does it still count? cause i definitely dethrone-d him. THE EMPEROR HAS NO ARMOR! that's the saying, right?
Not Armor - clothes! Oh help, I've suddenly got a mental picture of @RickGrimesdd without a stitch on in my head ... I'll be having nightmares tonight.

61% though - well done everyone!

Thread starter #11

Dr. J

Survivor
Backer
I've just bought the team another three cups of coffee, and everyone is now wondering why I did that.
Disclaimer - I'm a dyed-in-the-wool STN fan-boy.
So you're all thinking, but I brought the game, it's late landing, why should I do more?
Have I wasted my money?
Well, this is just my personal opinion, and I have no involvement with @a2z(Interactive); or anything to do with the excellent forum mods. [Oh drat, is that a honk I can hear behind me, is @Lord Goose watching my every move?]
Yes, the game launch is running late.
Later than everyone wanted.
Sorry, but that's just the way software goes. I know, I worked for a software company for 19½ years.
Now the team is probably 'running on fumes' cash wise. My own opinion, based on guesswork.
There are over 9000 forum members here.
I'd like to propose an idea.
When you're out and about, skip a coffee, just the one. Get the saved cash to STN using the link on the forum page.
All you need is a PayPal account and $3 (plus any transaction charges). It's quick and easy.
If only half of the forum members showed their support this way, it would be superb!
If you've read this, and think I'm talking 'BULL', then let me know.
Perhaps only 10% of forum members make posts. I want to hear more of everyone's ideas

DZS

Survivor
Backer
Better spending it on STN than Starcitizen lol.

- alot of forum posters tend to lurk this is normal for just about all forums Dr J dont think it strange if the more vocal posters are few in number. Might send them a couple of $'s cheaper than buying the game and at present my finances not so good.

DZS

Survivor
Backer
Coffee sent, speaking of which might have a joe myself

Curious ramblings, why has no one ever added npc's to a game called joe's who drunk alot of coffee and ran around with guns? Joe the coffee gangster?

Thread starter #14

Dr. J

Survivor
Backer
Hmm, NPCs, don't think we've got a forum for that as yet, looks like you're have to start one @DZS :)

DZS

Survivor
Backer
Yep, Joe extorts money from local players to buy coffee along with growing coffee crops.

Thread starter #16

Dr. J

Survivor
Backer
Interesting idea, can coffee be a crop in the game?
Is Joe going to make a coffee donation to the team?

Status
Not open for further replies.