• Hello Guest,

Alpha v1.0 has been released on Steam! Bug reports can be made using our new in-game bug reporting system. Please consider joining our Discord if you need assistance.

-The team at a2z(Interactive);

The Devil is in the Detail

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeldomSceneKid

Backer
Hopefully things work out, I missed out on the testing days a bit back and have been trying to keep excitement down while just creeping the posts lately. It is always amusing seeing people losing it over waiting for a few months. Yeah, it sucks that it's so close but we can't do anything other than hope everything resolves smoothly. But we are a lot closer now than when I and a lot of others backed this project. Feels like the majority clamoring are gonna be the group that end up playing this as KOS Simulator anyway.

Sneakydude

Survivor
Backer
Hopefully things work out, I missed out on the testing days a bit back and have been trying to keep excitement down while just creeping the posts lately. It is always amusing seeing people losing it over waiting for a few months. Yeah, it sucks that it's so close but we can't do anything other than hope everything resolves smoothly. But we are a lot closer now than when I and a lot of others backed this project. Feels like the majority clamoring are gonna be the group that end up playing this as KOS Simulator anyway.
hold tight each server has its own settings.

notsoslysnake96

Backer
OMG I can't wait to get my Backer Key i am looking forward to playing this soooo much and i am looking forward to finding bugs and/or exploits, and helping out the devs to solve those issues. STN looks like it is going to redefine the whole "Zombie Survival" genre and possibly even turn that genre on its head in an amazing way. Ooooohhhhh I just can't wait XD.

Sneakydude

Survivor
Backer
I am so looking forward to hashing out a working client first, and our systems connect to the servers flawlessly. Making sure everything flows nicely, then we can start working on reporting bugs, and addressing all kinds of tweaks. This team of people, we have as backers should get it going faster then we realize. Once we identify all of the bugs, it might be a very quick pre alpha.

Status
Not open for further replies.