• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

The Devil is in the Detail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferros456

Backer
This is all Frankie's fault, if he never made that video I would have never pre ordered :D, joking hope we get keys soon.

Yurtle

Believer
Backer
Talking about stress tests I think there is a test right now.... seeing how much we all are stressing and testing on us. lol (btw only joke i can wait for the game to be released in the next few days)

ld-airgrafix

Survivor
Backer
Devs said they will release a gameplay video, a week before they release the game, if this is still the case, dont expect the game for another week or two.

Drunken_illa_noise

Take shots and stream... Maby kill some zombies
Backer
Devs said they will release a gameplay video, a week before they release the game, if this is still the case, dont expect the game for another week or two.
Damn I thought they said live stream it a week before was hoping we could ask questions while they played/ showed what to expect in prealpha

JackedUp

Backer
i think its funny all these people asking where the keys are so they can play, when it has been stated the other week when the keys are released it is mostly going to be server spinups etc for a few days. everyone thinks they are going to have a playable game as soon as they get there key. i dont mind helping with spin ups etc but i really dont expect a stable playable game for a couple of weeks and even then there are still going to be bugs and stuff to fix. think the devs are doing a great job and wish people would quit trying to rush them to release keys so they can complain about why they cant play as soon as they get the keys or why all there progress might be deleted when major bugs have to be fixed and the server needs to be wiped for the fixes. dont think most these people understand truly what PRE-ALPHA means

Drunken_illa_noise

Backer
I know i have pestered you multiple time A2Z but so that means when stem get of their (excuse my language) asses the game keys will be out.
Ok just wanted to see what we could look for many you can get one of the backers that tested last month with you to do it . I just want to really help I've never tested or looked for bugs thought the stream would help I know some ppl want to just play the game but I want help and I've always been a visual learner but it's ok if not just was wondering

Drunken_illa_noise

Backer
i think its funny all these people asking where the keys are so they can play, when it has been stated the other week when the keys are released it is mostly going to be server spinups etc for a few days. everyone thinks they are going to have a playable game as soon as they get there key. i dont mind helping with spin ups etc but i really dont expect a stable playable game for a couple of weeks and even then there are still going to be bugs and stuff to fix. think the devs are doing a great job and wish people would quit trying to rush them to release keys so they can complain about why they cant play as soon as they get the keys or why all there progress might be deleted when major bugs have to be fixed and the server needs to be wiped for the fixes. dont think most these people understand truly what PRE-ALPHA means
Apparently ppldont read they just complain

Deli

Backer
I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened; I fear the keys have not arrived...

Status
Not open for further replies.