• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

The Devil is in the Detail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sitr00n

Backer
Just this past month since i backed STN, i've probed the forums every workday for updates but it only seems the people waiting are getting more and more toxic. I hope the playerbase does not tear itself to pieces before the game is even released.

zombie

Backer
My prediction of a release in December that i made way back in May is looking like a winner

Kerbox

Backer
Target date was 24th, that date passed and it has been radio silence since then. As far as I know, we are still waiting on steam.

Ferros456

Backer
Didn't the devs say the keys are gonna drop on the 24th but we weren't gonna play on the 24th anyway?

Thread starter Admin #252

Deli

Backer
Patience is key... lest everyone turn to the Dark Side. Remember, the only good Sith is a dead Sith! :rolleyes:

P.S. There is alot of salt over this and alot of folks have waited for a long time but after servers are up and the initial bugs worked out everyone is going to be like... "Yes. Yes, this is a fertile land, and we will thrive. We will rule over all this land, and we will call it... "This Land."."

Mongoose

Backer
Just Google'd when steam release their games.
Most Steam games are released at 10AM PST, as Sbr mentioned, which is 19:00 in continental Europe and 6PM in the UK. It's not a hard rule as Steam sometimes does release games at midnight, but those are usually exceptions only made for "big name" games.

Status
Not open for further replies.