• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

The Devil is in the Detail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sneakydude

Survivor
Backer
Still waiting on a response from Steam guys. I've touched base again.
Banging head off of desk yet? or better yet throwing up arms saying now we got stats on when steam releases games.... God save us... I need a coffee before i get bitter with posts like Cant be bothered to read, where is ours keys... IS it true the older you get the more cranky you get? cause i am 47 and i seem to be going threw a midlife crisis reading stupid posts. Someone has to say it..... better be me then you.

Deli

Backer
I'm a baby at 46 but I guess I know what to look forward to now... :p Damn, I've already got high blood pressure... I'm not gonna make it long... >.>

Deli

Backer
LOL here i was thinking how 'old' I am after hitting dirty 30 this year. Guess it just a matter of perspective.
You're just a baby really so enjoy it while you can! ;) After 45 you're on the downhill slide to 50 and it's nervewracking... :p

Mudslanger

Backer
Well I have known Sneakydude for a long time and he is not one to get aggravated very easily. Wish i was 30 again and now that i think about it that would be a good game name lol

lagacy

Backer
i am 25 and i feel old as hell sometime, sad for ya guys...(okk maybe it's because i'm stock with kids every given day...army life i suppose)

PS:New in here so hi everybody :) .

Charlie Zedbo

Backer

poor thing you been waiting long?
Length of time waiting is irrelevant to whether or not game development is complicated and unexpected issues appear during development, particularly in the early phases. It is difficult, and unexpected issues do appear.

If you went into this thinking that it was going to be a quick release and everything would be fine and dandy, despite the devs clearly telling the community that wasn't the case, that's on you, no one else.

I suggest keeping away from early access, kickstarter, alpha/beta builds if you lack the understanding and patience concerning video game production.

Lastly, the date that someone joins a community and has been a member there, is not the same as the amount of time spent "waiting" for the game (or whatever it is that community is promoting).

HollowMobster

Raptor Jesus
Backer
Banging head off of desk yet? or better yet throwing up arms saying now we got stats on when steam releases games.... God save us... I need a coffee before i get bitter with posts like Cant be bothered to read, where is ours keys... IS it true the older you get the more cranky you get? cause i am 47 and i seem to be going threw a midlife crisis reading stupid posts. Someone has to say it..... better be me then you.
Lmao im with you except so far for me it seems like the older I get the less I give a shit.

Deli

Backer
i am 25 and i feel old as hell sometime, sad for ya guys...(okk maybe it's because i'm stock with kids every given day...army life i suppose)

<<<Older disabled vet here... so thanks for serving! Good luck with the kids too! They make everyday interesting... :p

HollowMobster

Raptor Jesus
Backer
<<<Older disabled vet here... so thanks for serving! Good luck with the kids too! They make everyday interesting... :p

Thank you both for your service

Status
Not open for further replies.