• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

The gun nuts house

Thread starter #1

kpmh2001

Standard Bearer for Failure
Backer
A long time ago i watched a video about suggestions for the dayz standalone, needless to say nothing has ever suplexed my expectations more than that freaking game.
In the video it presented the idea of a gun nuts house, how it would work is that there was a very low chance of a random building holding lots of gear from someone who foresaw an Apocalypse and somehow died (maybe it ties into the lore somehow?)
But my point is it would reward the standard survivor for just normally looting places where perhaps nobody really checked, they would be rewarded with a load of stuff, and potentially gain some influence on the server.
I thought it was a great idea and would fit in really well in this game, what do you think?

Davz Not Here

Backer
In the video it presented the idea of a gun nuts house, how it would work is that there was a very low chance of a random building holding lots of gear from someone who foresaw an Apocalypse and somehow died (maybe it ties into the lore somehow?)
drop this idea in the Black Island Lore thread so i remember

Davz Not Here

Backer
and +1
i like the idea and there is always a prepper, if not a dooms day prepper (there is a difference)

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
What I imagine @DemoCar82's house would be like, if he had his way :)

+1 fo'sure... depending on what their gun laws where like and the general history of the country there could be more than just a handful... like America for example, because of their history with uprising against tyrannical govt's and their gun laws their are lots of preppers just waiting for that scenario again...