• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

The next step to styling your survivor.

Thread starter #1

Jay-Dub

Maddaber
Backer
I did not find something exactly like i am trying to say in the thread post, But i want to discuss this a bit.

First welcome, Hope you all are getting hyped for STN its coming around the corner of 2015 guys. February.

I just want to take my ideas on the advanced customization options i want to be able to see putt into the game some time soon or hopefully soon after the game is released.
I just want to see diverse players in the game is part of what i am going to be getting at.

The clothing customization would have things like one item being able to be wore in a handful of ways.
Zipped up with the hood up. Unzipped hood up. Zipped hood down. Options like this with a sweatshirt.

Your backpack having cloth, Maybe leather mended onto it because of repairs of being worn.
I want to see this game go amazing places. Items like duct tape, Being one of the most useful items in the game
Shoes, Your rucksack. A shirt, Jacket. All can be patched. Hats can be worn with other items (Hoods, Mask's.)
Some kind of item coliding be able to be seen.

If you guys have ideas, Please state them bellow. I would be happy to discuss this subject further.

Thread starter #2

Jay-Dub

Maddaber
Backer
Like i had said on another thread.

"There is always more then one kind of survivor is all I'm saying tho."