• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

The School Bus.

Thread starter #1

Crazypineapple55

The Official Bus Driver
Backer
This revolutionary vehicle has 24 seats (you can remove some to place generator, fridge, small garden, etc.) this way to ethier become a mobile home or a transportation vehicle. it could also be used to barricade a street/road park it side ways and put some spikes in the side and you have yourself a pretty good wall. This would probly be a variation of the RV but maybe less/more common depending on the balancing system of vehicles. I feel only having RVs is going to be kinda boring so having different vehicles you can turn into a mobile home would be nice. Plus I want to become [island's name here] Official bus driver :D!

Zstar2010

Backer
This revolutionary vehicle has 24 seats (you can remove some to place generator, fridge, small garden, etc.) this way to ethier become a mobile home or a transportation vehicle. it could also be used to barricade a street/road park it side ways and put some spikes in the side and you have yourself a pretty good wall. This would probly be a variation of the RV but maybe less/more common depending on the balancing system of vehicles. I feel only having RVs is going to be kinda boring so having different vehicles you can turn into a mobile home would be nice. Plus I want to become [island's name here] Official bus driver :D!
That would be Flippin sweet!

Thread starter #4

Crazypineapple55

The Official Bus Driver
Backer
I have the name for my bus service how does this sound "Crazy's Magic School Bus!" eh eh! I'll just pull up next to you stare at you for a few seconds then speak " Welcome to Crazy's Magic School Bus hop on in."

NovaSniper

Professional Argonian Badass
Backer
double decker busses would be epic you could have one level be storage, generator, fridge, etc. another would be sleeping quarters and garden. you could also use the tons of windows to mount weapons

Survivor

"I'm gonna give him an offer he can't refuse."
Backer
I don't know why this post made me laugh "This revolutionary vehicle" LOL

Thread starter #8

Crazypineapple55

The Official Bus Driver
Backer
Would need 24 people just to maintain that thing. Good idea for transporting a lot of stuff for communities.
You don't under stand, Its a MAGIC school bus! ya it will take some time to get a bus running with enough gas, but i can dream!

Kirk

Soon to be Survivor
Backer
Well as long as I can paint the bus black, or green ill be fine.

Afitz200

Alpha Backer!
Backer
LADIES AND GENTELMAN!
START YOUR BUSSES
TODAY WE HAVE A AMAZING NIGHT OF SCRAP METAL AND EMERGANCY WINDOWS LINED UP FOR YOU!
IN THIS CORNER WE HAVE THE BATTLE BUS WEIGHING IN AT 10 TONS WITH 24 SEATS AND NO SEAT BELTS.
IN THE OTHER CORNER WE HAVE THE RV, WEIGHING IN AT 8.5 TONS AND ITS BRING ITS CHAMPIONSHIP MINI-FRIDGE AND ITS 4 FOLDABLE COUCH BEDS!

ARE YOU READDYYY TOOO RUMMBLELEEEE!!!

NovaSniper

Backer
the emergency exits on the roof could actually work as really cool weapon mounting spots like on a Humvee

NovaSniper

Backer
the back emergency exit could be used to throw bombs behind u like the fire barrels in assassins creed 4

Afitz200

Alpha Backer!
Backer
the back emergency exit could be used to throw bombs behind u like the fire barrels in assassins creed 4
"Yea remember that awesome in-depth power and defense management survival zombie game? Nah, we just want busses that we can throw bombs out of!"